The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why?

Njuskac

Just now, Njuskac said:

So basicly, dogs are just broken? 9/11

How are they broken, just as with every other item in warframe you have a limited amount of space to work with. You would have an issue if it was 8 mod sectors instead of 10. Everything would fit but you'd miss two mods.

Well with every other weapon you can fit all your maxed out mods simply by aplying forma + we get more more space from MR, but on dogs, you literally are not allowed to max out all your mods, thats kinda REEEEEEE

2 minutes ago, Njuskac said:

Well with every other weapon you can fit all your maxed out mods simply by aplying forma + we get more more space from MR, but on dogs, you literally are not allowed to max out all your mods, thats kinda REEEEEEE

Only after they reduced the number of mod slots on warframes from 10 to the current 8. They saw no reason to reduce the number of slots on the companions.

Also companions =/= weapons.

Edited by BritishBob

19 hours ago, Njuskac said:

FmXcdAl need an explenation as to how am i suposed to make this fit? http://imgur.com/FmXcdAl

appertanly i dunno how to add images, wtf

im not shure what you are talking about, i have this at my kubrow too, fully potatoed and levelled, and this with every mod too, it was the only chance to give my beloved helper and friend what it needs

so, try to make me understand what youre talking about, you cant use the highlighted mod fully levelled at your kubrow ? then smth is wrong

i use it ...

oh, sorry, i dont use the bleedout-mod, its a useless gag for confusing the "perfect modder" =))) a joke ... as so many mods arent really useful then for using them to level other mods

Just now, black7coat said:

im not shure what you are talking about, i have this at my kubrow too, fully levelled, and this with every mod too

so, try to make me understand what youre talking about, you cant use the highlighted mod fully levelled at your kubrow ? then smth is wrong

i use it ...

Its impossible to use all of the choice mods for a Kubrow, even if you Forma every slot. There is a limit. You do not use the same exact mods as the OP listed.

Thats really not the point, i WANT to have all my dog maxed out, due to the reason there are so many r10 mods, it's something i set out to do, tbh dogs don't need defensive mods at all, they either stand around till they die, or die trying to kill enemies.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed rude remark

1 minute ago, black7coat said:

im not shure what you are talking about, i have this at my kubrow too, fully levelled, and this with every mod too

i use it ...

You probably don't use animal instinct. you use the 2 kubrow race specific mods, i use only one and animal instinct which takes up 6 once in polarity, thats why, DE kinda screwed up and overdid it with mod power demands

Just now, Njuskac said:

You probably don't use animal instinct. you use the 2 kubrow race specific mods, i use only one and animal instinct which takes up 6 once in polarity, thats why, DE kinda screwed up and overdid it with mod power demands

No, they forced you to make a choice.

Thats really not the point, i WANT to have all my dog maxed out, due to the reason there are so many r10 mods, it's something i set out to do, tbh dogs don't need defensive mods at all, they either stand around till they die, or die trying to kill enemies.

Can you math? 120 total ponts means 12 per slot on average. The average of all the mods you wish to add os 12.8 so they're never going to fit.

So you're SooL.

19 hours ago, rawr1254 said:

Use an r0 pack leader. Just like with life strike you dont need a ranked one

again not the point, i want all the mods to be maxed, my complaint here is that they made that impossible

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed rude remark

again not the point, i want all the mods to be maxed, my complaint here is that they made that impossible

No they made it impossible for the mods you have chosen, what that would suggest is that you need to make a different choice.

2 minutes ago, Njuskac said:

again not the point, i want all the mods to be maxed, i'm just autistic like that, my complaint here is that they made that impossible

You will just need to make some sort of compromise then. Either use a lower rank pack leader or be content with the not max rank link shields.

17 minutes ago, black7coat said:

im not shure what you are talking about, i have this at my kubrow too, fully potatoed and levelled, and this with every mod too, it was the only chance to give my beloved helper and friend what it needs

i use it ...

oh, sorry, i dont use the bleedout-mod, its a useless gag for confusing the "perfect modder" =))) a joke ... as so many mods arent really useful then for using them to level other mods

I think he may be using an animal instinct mod with an 8th forma, which is completely unneeded.  That would take up the extra slots, when the default kubrow ability mods would only cause him to need 7 forma to add the mod he wants.  Animal instinct is the most useless mod for kubrows.