Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quickly Question!

Circle_of_Psi

Question

So, I've fully-ed modded out the New Loka & Prinn guys, to max level, and they are now my main Syndicate, However I am wanting to level the Red Veil, is there any risk to the 2 factions, loyalty going down? (I kown I can re do it for free, once Im high level). As I want Both Red Veil/New Loka and Prin to be my main Factions (Red veil to be mostly for Augs)

Any help Tenno?  

4 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

You can still rank with Red Veil without the risk of loosing loyalty. If you want to really try, you can rank with Red Veil to get rep with Steel Meridian without loosing rep with New Loka and Perrin Sequence, so you'll end up with 4 syndicates that like you.

31 minutes ago, gluih said:

You can level red veil without a problem. It should be very easy to trade for their stuff with the weapons and augments you get from perrin sequence and new loka however.

5 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Im running with Perrin, Red veil and New Loka at once

Thanks people!

You can still rank with Red Veil without the risk of loosing loyalty. If you want to really try, you can rank with Red Veil to get rep with Steel Meridian without loosing rep with New Loka and Perrin Sequence, so you'll end up with 4 syndicates that like you.