Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

School Choice For Inaros

Darkneblade_TR

Question

which focus school i should choose for inaros ? im thinking zen (energy thingy forgot the name) itself because of void damage thing but im not sure if i choose endurance school i can get maximum %12 armor so if i combine steel fiber armored agility and 4 key it can pretty overpowered but im still not sure

9 answers to this question

If you have Rage on your build, you will barelly need Zenurik because you will have a lot of energy available. I always use Naramon ( almost not needed for Inaros lol) but you get the extra damage from invisibility ( also almost not necessary if you are just Dagger murdering everybody) or Madurai. If in a group Vazarin at least can help the team.

about the only reason i'd suggest going unairu is if you're using a super fast attack rate melee weapon to shred armor, other wise i'd suggest zenurik if you want to play without the rage mod and combine blinds with dagger instakills. or you could go naramon with crit melee and laugh as any aoe that even manages to hit you is at the level of tickling

Well, for now there are really only two Focus schools worth considering.

Zenurik is good on caster Warframes who rely on their powers for crowd control or raw damage.

Naramon is good on melee Warframes.

Inaros isn't much of a caster frame (though his CC is pretty good) and if you need to generate energy Rage is always an option. Meanwhile, Inaros is very much a melee Warframe thanks to his power set and passives, so...

Just because nobody's brought it up yet / you seem to have differing plans, it's generally seen as best
(at least for Zenurik / Naramon / Vazarin) to only go for that one good Passive and ignore the rest,
e.g. for Zenurik, only use Energy Overflow and Void Pulse Mastery to get that Energy regen ASAP,
the rest of the nodes only increase your Focus (re)charge time with comparatively much less significant effects.

When the Focus system FINALLY gets a second look from DE this will hopefully change
and utilizing more than a sliver of the available nodes will be more beneficial, for now though, nope :(