Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i feel tennolive2015 sigil and tennocon2016 syandana+sigil a bit unfair

cob_metallica

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm in total agreement. 

My post was partially an attempt to generate a discussion as to the pro's and cons of a digital ticket and partially an attempt to satiate my curiosity about how people view such an option.

Probably should have just made a thread over in GD. XD

Well, I agree with pretty much everything you said, so it ain't much for discussion, but...

...I don't really see ANY downsides to offering digital tickets, especially when you consider the fact that it will offer up more money to charity. Can't exactly say no to that, can you?

Just now, Roachester said:

Well, I agree with pretty much everything you said, so it ain't much for discussion, but...

...I don't really see ANY downsides to offering digital tickets, especially when you consider the fact that it will offer up more money to charity. Can't exactly say no to that, can you?

Apparently, a lot of people can lol

7 minutes ago, grimdraken said:

In all fairness, I only read the part that attributed to me.  The second part of my post wasn't directed at you, more the core of the subject.

Your reading comprehension is still terrible if you think white knight applies to anything I posted.

The definition of that term is to blindly defend a person or concept.  At no point did I defend anyone or thing.  

And in all fairness, you aren't the only one accusing the OP of being a child, or a version there of, or telling the OP to grow up.  My last bit of that post wasn't aimed at anyone specific.  I would have quoted them if it was.

Edited by Noamuth
I hate this phone.

6 hours ago, grimdraken said:

Ok, white knight.  Whatever you say.  ;)

That is rhetoric devoid of any argumentative value.

Insults were never good arguments, and never ill be.

If you want to actually "win" a discussion instead of just sounding like an a$$, please use actual criticism, instead of vague and ambiguous insults that aren't even well applied.

Honestly, you are more of a "White Knight" than she is, because your arguments, so far, haven't been that good.

Come on guys really? The tenno salt is real in this thread ill see you guys in game with my exclusive syandana in a couple days lol joking aside I feel it's completely fair to offer incentive to attend an event, less people would attend if they offered all the swag in a digital ticket that's for sure. #Living2hoursfromLondon

5 hours ago, (PS4)T1mes1nk said:

Come on guys really? The tenno salt is real in this thread ill see you guys in game with my exclusive syandana in a couple days lol joking aside I feel it's completely fair to offer incentive to attend an event, less people would attend if they offered all the swag in a digital ticket that's for sure. #Living2hoursfromLondon

Yeah....no.

I've been going to Cons, both as an attendee and volunteer, and after 5 years of this I have never heard, nor heard of, someone that paid 20 (or more) dollars for a day admission just for the swag bags.

Hey Noa, Alan Tudyk will be at Emerald City Comicon!  Are you going to make that 12 hour drive and pay hundreds of dollars in travel, food and lodging costs to see him and the rest of the Firefly cast??

Eh, I'm just going for the swag.  I love me some free posters and that event booklet just gets my blood bumping!  This is all I need.  

743.gif

Edited by Noamuth

6 hours ago, (PS4)T1mes1nk said:

this is easier to not be agree with seeing these item shared for all the community by someone who will own these exclusive items .. isnt that called selfish?

20 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Before anyone wants to defend the people that chose to physically attend; They already get T-shirts exclusive to the con.

Standard ticket purchases don't include physical swag. Only the collector's tickets or higher (that sold out a week ago) get the t-shirt, and the standard tickets don't include the syandana either, only the sigil.

I'm talking about tennolive sigil 2015

warframe_tenno_live_2015_sigil_by_jacksh

, tennocon sigil + syandana

TennoCon2016_DigitalSwag_1080p.jpg

I know these are supposed to be gift to people who went to these events, but i dont like this way to release new INGAME content from these events, i feel its unfair to people who would be able to pay for the ticket but can't due to their living location or their work, even if its only cosmetics. Or at least you could gift them as you did but make them available to tennos for buying. this is my opinion i would like to hear yours but to my side i dont enjoy to see new INGAME content out of my hands because of a living location issue even if i would love to attempt to these events even without cosmetics gifts. Don't hesitate to share your opinion about (without toxic replies)

PS: sorry for my bad english

Edited by cob_metallica

have you ever been thanked for something that you didn't do or have any part of?

this was DE's way of thanking all those that came to the events; a way of appriciation to those who spent a valuable resource that cannot be regained, traded for or bought, their time.

personally, im fine with these only being available to those that went. its not changing the game for me. not added any new content that will augment the way i play. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

have you ever been thanked for something that you didn't do or have any part of?

this was DE's way of thanking all those that came to the events; a way of appriciation to those who spent a valuable resource that cannot be regained, traded for or bought, their time.

personally, im fine with these only being available to those that went. its not changing the game for me. not added any new content that will augment the way i play. 

I'm asking to DE to thank you with a NON INGAME exclusive content, or make it available, because tbh i can't say  it doesnt bother if it does, even if only cosmetics

Edited by cob_metallica

13 minutes ago, Roachester said:

Didn't you already make a thread about this last week, or something?

indeed, the topic died and since my english is bad i've screwed it a bit, but i dont give up until i see a reply from DE about, they said nothing about these cosmetics from what i've seen for its "eternal" exclusivity