PS4: Lunaro [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

9 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Hope we get Specters of Rail fast. There is no event for July and Zanuka Hunter don't spawn and Stalker don't drop war blueprint. Hope DE just make PC & Consoles have the same update so DE can focus on all platforms at the same time.

Can't have PC and console updates at the same time that would mean we will get stuck with the same bugs and issues they will deal with and thats not even mentioning the certification process that sony and xbox have to go thru to make sure its stable enough for the console. Which would put pc updates on hold.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Kh8osNJ76 said:

Can't have PC and console updates at the same time that would mean we will get stuck with the same bugs and issues they will deal with and thats not even mentioning the certification process that sony and xbox have to go thru to make sure its stable enough for the console. Which would put pc updates on hold.

Yep, this is true. If they did in fact ever wanna pull this off they would have to make pc wait maybe even months and whatnot. Plus I am sure most of the builds they submit to Sony and Microsoft would fail...

It may not seem like it, but this way is really best for us. I mean, their is only so much in house testing they can do. Basically, pc builds serve as extra build testing to fix any game breaking/console bricking bug the build has so that we can get a more stable build.

I don't Know If its just my Clans Dojo But since the update when we try to decorate we cant click on the objects to supply the Rescorce's. instead it will say edit  but it will be stuck there we cant leave the dojo or pull up any options we have to close app an reload up.,, is there any patches or HotFix coming for these problems?

4 hours ago, (PS4)On3LiF3DBA- said:

I don't Know If its just my Clans Dojo But since the update when we try to decorate we cant click on the objects to supply the Rescorce's. instead it will say edit  but it will be stuck there we cant leave the dojo or pull up any options we have to close app an reload up.,, is there any patches or HotFix coming for these problems?

THIS. To exit dojo when this bug happen press the emoji button and then you can press options and exit 

Ok so there was a tiny update/hotfix on PS4 about 2 hours ago.  I thought it was a hotfix for the following issue and others.  DE still hasn't added the updated patch notes for it on this topic. 

So afterward, I went back to my dojo to fund some decorations. And the same thing happens again!  After clicking "Edit Decoration"  the UI gets stuck, and I can't select the decoration to bring up the resource menu, and I can't exit the screen either.  Can't bring up pause menu and chat, and as a result can't even return to my ship.  Only option is to close application and reboot the game.   

I've had to do this several times already the past few days. What's happening? :sad: 

few topics on the bugs section of the forum as well.  PS4 and Xbox.