Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4: Lunaro [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

2 hours ago, (PS4)PaTrOn_580 said:

Wats up with Specters of the rail update n war within for ps4 

War Within isn't out on any platforms, so it will be quite a while before we see that.

Spectres of the rail just released on PC a few hours ago and likely will need some hotfixes and changes to it.

So probably at least 2 weeks to a month before Spectres of the rail come to consoles, depends on how fast DE can get to a stable build number that they believe will pass the console cert process.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Neophyte_Gamer said:

Am I the only one that hates the new mod capacity being linked with mastery rank? Now I have to level a bunch of crap weapons that i will never keep just to get the mods on my frames that I want.

as far as i know its always been the way its been. you level up and get mod capacity up to 30-60 depending if you have a catalyst/reactor on . in addition to auras for warframes

Apparently after talking to a clan mate and re reading the update notes it is only the starting mod capacity that is changed. The item will still increase in mod capacity as it levels up to cap. I thought it was going to be locked to your mastery rank.

Edited by (PS4)Neophyte_Gamer
I R DUM

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Neophyte_Gamer said:

To my understanding ( I could be wrong ) your mod capacity is now your mastery rank. So say I am mastery rank 20 when my frame becomes level 30 it will have only 20 mod capacity but it will also start with 20 mod capacity when the frame is unranked as per the notes on this update.

Incorrect.

Only the starting mod capacity was affected by the changes DE made. 

Basically I'm MR 22, so that means every new/forma'd item starts with 22 mod capacity (44 with reactor/catalyst) for me, then you don't get any more mod space on the item until you level it past the level equivalent of the you mastery rank.

The total mod capacity of 30 (60 with reactor.catalyst) + aura's and stances is unchanged.  

23 hours ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I'm ready for the specters update already.

On 7/8/2016 at 7:35 PM, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Looking forward for the Specters of the Rail Update. I am more a PvE player. Excited PC got their update & hope PS4 can get this new Specters of the Rail update soon.....

Same here.  I'm very JELLO at this time.  Already bored as hell of lunaro.  just not my cup o tea.  Love the new map, progression, void, archwing content.  Been following the the pc topics lately. 

Does anyone have a serious ETA for PS4?  Because already on PC they're pushing out hotfixes faster than usual. 'Specters of the rail 2' right now.   I hope DE can have a stable console build sooner, then. 

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Bushido-Rises said:

Same here.  I'm very JELLO at this time.  Already bored as hell of lunaro.  just not my cup o tea.  Love the new map, progression, void, archwing content.  Been following the the pc topics lately. 

Does anyone have a serious ETA for PS4?  Because already on PC they're pushing out hotfixes faster than usual. 'Specters of the rail 2' right now.   I hope DE can have a stable console build sooner, then. 

The more PC hot fixes that must mean DE is going give the Specters of Rail update soon cause what's the point making console wait? If PC & Consoles are at the same in updates that would be cool. DE can work on new projects for Warframe & don't have to keep going back & forth specially in Twitch streams. Sometimes I get confused watching prime time & all the twitch streams that the new stuff would already be added to consoles that I have to remind myself that most of the stuff DE talk about is mostly for PC players that would be getting the new updates first. So sad part is that won't be seeing the new stuff not another two to three months.

Edited by (PS4)slayerserenity

5 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

The more PC hot fixes that must mean DE is going give the Specters of Rail update soon cause what's the point making console wait? If PC & Consoles are at the same in updates that would be cool. DE can work on new projects for Warframe & don't have to keep going back & forth specially in Twitch streams. Sometimes I get confused watching prime time & all the twitch streams that the new stuff would already be added to consoles that I have to remind myself that most of the stuff DE talk about is mostly for PC players that would be getting the new updates first. So sad part is that won't be seeing the new stuff not another two to three months.

consoles wait as it takes time and a build must be of a certain quality before sony allows it to be released. realistically we wont see specters until august for sure this update has so many bugs and issues thats been reported its best we wait at least 1-2 months maybe 3 if needed so we get a better experience the wait sucks but i would rather have a pleasant good experience that doesn't get ruined by bugs.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Legacy12601 said:

So my main question is when do you guys think specktors of the rail will be released to consols??

We don't know yet, because as far as I know they haven't even got a solit build for console yet...

But I am sure Megan will shed some more light on it Monday, or Drew on Tuesday...

At sands of inarose you had a fun game even with out  any real story line. Now you have a grinder only game with no fun to be had with all the nerfing you have don to the Warframes that even me who has put over 700 hundred hours of play in to it cant really  see any improvement with what you have done to this game.  You have lost what made this afun game wich is sad from a gamer perspective i dont recommend you continue the way you are going. Get some feed back from the people who have stoped playing  do to your nufing updates wyll your game still has a following. I cant stand to play anymore it is to dipressing what you have don.