Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

14 hours ago, Void8 said:

Kubrow body-type bug after last update.

I too am getting this bug with a Bulky Merle as well as a Bulky Lotus (although i didn't get screens of them as a bulky adult due to not noticing the change in them till my next login) Really hoping for a fix for this soon so we can continue breeding them. 

As a large mature puppy

Warframe0596_zps8u07m9ub.jpg

Warframe0595_zpsrr2dil3j.jpg

How it shows now (note it does return to the merle pattern if i equip it but stays Athletic)

Warframe0609_zpscrvmq8wn.jpg

9 hours ago, Maseguad_il_Belo said:

I just experienced this same problem with the Mars Settlements one. I need ~4 more scans to finish the last Mars segment, however every fragment I found on Mars so far just says that the scanning is already completed, not allowing me to actually scan more and finish this.

If it helps, for some reason I used to have some scans on "Sentinels" and some scans on "Mars Settlements" but neither of them were completed. I don't know if this is also a problem that contributed to this scanning bug or if it's just the fact that fragments can get divided between segments of the same planet.

EDIT: It might be worth mentioning that I have the double scan widget from Simaris.

EDIT 2: Some pictures

Cephalon_Fragment_Mars.png

Mars_Fragment_Glitch.png

Same problem here, but with the log for Mercury.

Hey @[DE]Taylor , Could we please hear from you guys if you've already mapped the whole issue of Warframe not running?! I've been stuck for a few days trying to render it in any resolution available to see if it helped, but to no avail.

After we had Specter of the Rail released the game simply won't start. Already opened a ticket ( #617193) with a few screenshots.

1 hour ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Bug:

Incorrect Prime/Fissure rewards.

End of mission: My Chosen Reward was a Forma BP.

I received a Saryn Helmet on End of Mission screen. 

Happened 7/12 at 12:07pm ET, on the Grineer Exterminate Fissure.

Had a similar issue today as well. I did a fissure mission with a relic selected. I get to the end of the mission and select my reward and got nothing at all on the rewards screen / inventory.

I'm having a problem on the stickney invasion grineer v corpus when i choose grineer and I capture the spy and am supposed to be jettisoned to the corpus ship via the pods when i get inside them nothing happens.

Edited by dGxZ3R0

Just now, dGxZ3R0 said:

I'm having a problem on the stickney alerts grineer v corpus when i choose grineer and I capture the spy and am supposed to be jettisoned to the corpus ship via the pods when i get inside them nothing happens.

1. Same problem here. progress stopper in this invasion mission. capsule is not fire after capturing the target.

2. Closing a lith fissure for the phobos junction is still not counting although mentioned in hotfix 4

Not sure if this qualifies for this section ,whenever i return back to the ship from my clan dojo the warframe is just sitting in front of the navigation console and refuses to get up ,also no mission connection is possible until after i restart the game.

IGN: censoredgolem96

platform: pc

This was not a one time bug and is consistent every time i return from the dojo.

,also dark split sword doesn't show up in my profile even though i own it.

Edited by Censoredgolem96

Only issue I've seen so far is in void and derelict upon receiving a round reward (survival or defense), the screen says (5x Fusion Core) and the icon pops up, but in the mission end it is actually (3x Fusion Core). This is leading to a LOT of confusion.

13 minutes ago, Stitches1974 said:

The New Strange is still bugged/ broken. I just completed the quest chain and only received the Chroma bluebrints. How do we get the chassis, neuroptics, and systems?

Junction rewards, apparently. You get the helmet (er, neuroptics) BP from the Saturn-Uranus junction, for example.

I don't know if this was fixed in SOTR hotfix 6, but I did the first mission of the orokin derelict (the sabotage mission) but after that the derelict part of the star chart just disappeared and I can no longer go there. I hope this may be fixed soon.

9 hours ago, TaylorsContraction said:

Wihile farming kavats I noticed that Grineer Scorchers have had their range increased drastically and their flames can shoot through walls. This should be looked at.

Spoiler

Also can be seen there  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/668683-scorches-may-be-too-powerful/ , here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/672330-grineer-scorches-are-freaking-op and also here https://forums.warframe.com/topic/666129-can-we-have-hyekka-master-and-scorch-ignises-be-blocked-by-level-tile-walls-please/ . And probably dozens threads. 

Another bug found with the Invasion / Grineer vs Corpus supporting missions that pick a Capture, once entered into this pod that should send us to the next section, mission freezes and we're stuck. Unstuck takes you to the bridge terminal, only able to abandon mission.

e04a95d31c.jpg

Edited by PsichotiX

I've been experiencing an interesting bug that causes my Warframe application to CTD (crash-to-desktop). With the introduction of the new bracketed references, I decided to modify my ad listing. I posted the ad in the images linked below and attempted to test it by clicking on the [Arcane Essence Helmet] listing which is split across two lines.

The first odd thing that I noticed was that it was only highlighted blue when I moused over the link, otherwise it displayed white like normal text. And when I attempted to click on it, my application froze and crashed. I was able to isolate that the link was causing the issue by repeating the process several times, and each time clicking on the link resulting in my application freezing. I don't know if this is because this particular link is broken or because it happened to be split across several lines, but it seemed like an odd crash to encounter.

Screenshot album: https://imgur.com/a/gKFGP

Edited by Xavier_Rayne