The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE? we are talking about how we hate nullifiers and you just... BUFF THEM? REALLY?

Kaiser_Suoh

On 08/07/2016 at 4:32 PM, Kaiser_Suoh said:

EDIT7: Some warframes survive enemies with their armor (Frost, Rhino, Valkyr), when that warframes enter in a "Nullifier Bubble" can survive because high armor. Others warframes can survive with their own skills cant, because low armor (Banshee, Loki Mag) and just die. Just Imagine a Banshee trying to enter in a "Nullifier bubble"... is 90% chance of death.

I will continue complaining about this in the future.

this new players bahhh....
let me correct u new player the chance of death is 98% except some conditions

3 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Because they still destroy Snow Globes, because they still can reflect powers, because "Glaive explosion trick" dont kill them anymore... is enough for you?

And because still dont fix the shotgun/sniper problem too, i guess.

Thank you and why would they put it at the Bottom of the post... 

And i like the way nullifiers work now.. sure, it might screw over the whole frost meta, and i would have to test which skills still have effects near a nullifier, but for the most part, you can shoot bullets off the shiels to hit enemies around corners, you can cause Mag's Magnatize to kill everything in the area almost instantly... Just because it nullifies some skills, doesn't mean it breaks all of them.

2 minutes ago, venon23 said:

this new players bahhh....
let me correct u new player the chance of death is 98% except some conditions

Classic case fear tactics.... as i slide my unranked nova through and kill 3 nullifers at once.

4 minutes ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission
  • Reduced the number of Nullifier and Bombard units spawned during Void Fissure sealing process

Because they still destroy Snow Globes, because they still can reflect powers, because "Glaive explosion trick" dont kill them anymore... is enough for you?

And because still dont fix the shotgun/sniper problem too, i guess.

I mean i never had any issues with them in the void. they worked perfectly there. the fissure wasn't thought out.

Just now, DaisyHead said:

I mean i never had any issues with them in the void. they worked perfectly there. the fissure wasn't thought out.

One other thing... if you read the title of the thread and the Opening post... the thread was originally another thread about how they hate nullifiers.... I had not realized it had turned into a thread about spawn rates of nullifiers. 

2 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

One other thing... if you read the title of the thread and the Opening post... the thread was originally another thread about how they hate nullifiers.... I had not realized it had turned into a thread about spawn rates of nullifiers. 

Me too.

3 minutes ago, PureIcarus said:

that's still nullifier related. I mean you saw all those nullifiers on the screen. that's probably why they said they hated them. Anyway, the devs adressed the nullifiers.

On 08/07/2016 at 4:32 PM, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Classic case fear tactics.... as i slide my unranked nova through and kill 3 nullifers at once.

Try do that with ur unranked nova inside a null with 2 bombards  rank 60 and tell me if works the same way ..... and u dont need athat much lvl leve 40shish are deadly for a banshee
the nulls are not the problem the nulls and the dudes they protect are the problem  im ok with nulls the way they are the only need too be vunerable too weapons like bows and sniper cuz thats the point of that weapons too focus main problem targets  but since u cant do nothing with that weapons too nulls u have a problem

1 minute ago, venon23 said:

Try do that with ur unranked nova inside a null with 2 bombards  rank 60 and tell me if works the same way ..... and u dont need athat much lvl leve 40shish are deadly for a banshee
the nulls are not the problem the nulls and the dudes they protect are the problem  im ok with nulls the way they are the only need too be vunerable too weapons like bows and sniper cuz thats the point of that weapons too focus main problem targets  but since u cant do nothing with that weapons too nulls u have a problem

Why would you bring an unranked to a level 60 level, though? Your point makes no sense.

5 minutes ago, ashrah said:

now with this buff who like to play endless missions with frost.. if globe drop for 1 sec say good bye to run....

Endless missions hare pretty worthless now anyway... at least that's what people on the forums are whining about now.

2 minutes ago, DaisyHead said:

that's still nullifier related. I mean you saw all those nullifiers on the screen. that's probably why they said they hated them. Anyway, the devs adressed the nullifiers.

But it wasnt about the nullifiers themselves, it was the rate at which nullifiers were spawning.

2 minutes ago, venon23 said:

Ill one up you on that, 3 Nullifiers, 2 Heavy Gunners, 1 Bombard and a few Crewmen.... Slide through, hit the nullifiers (may take 2 or 3 passes), get cover and fire away, and lets the fireworks take care of the rest. Most AI has difficulty tracking you if you move fast enough. Also, rolling reduces the damage you take from all sources, even bleeding or toxic damage

Edited by PureIcarus

Just now, Noblesse_0blige said:

The current problems I see with nulls isn't how op they are. It's their spawn frequency. I'm okay with them being big &#! death units for warframes but 10 of them stacked on top of each other moving around shooting you with impunity isn't fun whatsoever.

they nerfed the spawn

Just now, KaizergidorahXi said:

Why would you bring an unranked to a level 60 level, though? Your point makes no sense.

How about this, bring a fully formaed and ranked Nova to a lvl 100 Corpus Sortie with Physical or Radiation enhancement, and then slide her through nullifier bubble. ;)

3 minutes ago, Noblesse_0blige said:

The current problems I see with nulls isn't how op they are. It's their spawn frequency. I'm okay with them being big &#! death units for warframes but 10 of them stacked on top of each other moving around shooting you with impunity isn't fun whatsoever.

This about sums up why every annoying unit is so annoying. If they spawned WAY less then I'd bet people would forget they were even an issue. Seriously, high priority enemies have become so spawn common that they just blend into the fodder category.

Edited by R34LM

Just now, Helleborr said:

How about this, bring a fully formaed and ranked Nova to a lvl 100 Corpus Sortie with Physical or Radiation enhancement, and then slide her through nullifier bubble. ;)

Even level 100 sortie nullifiers still have an extremely low health pool. Baring a modifier that buffs the ammount of HP they have, Toxic/Bleeding procs will be enough to kill them after the first hit.

Just now, PureIcarus said:

Even level 100 sortie nullifiers still have an extremely low health pool. Baring a modifier that buffs the ammount of HP they have, Toxic/Bleeding procs will be enough to kill them after the first hit.

slide attacks one shot them anyway, that's just unnecesary effort.

1 minute ago, PureIcarus said:

Yeeeees, except there are sapping ospreys, bursas, techs and hordes of crewmen around it, all of which are immune to CC thanks to bubbles, and all of them can one/two-shot you.

2 minutes ago, DaisyHead said:

slide attacks one shot them anyway, that's just unnecesary effort.

Because you can always get into a melee range to slide-attack them, right? :) Sapping mines are feasting on your wishful thinking.

All of you saw the Spawn problem of Nullifier before fix right??

Well, for a player who play endless missions before (at least me), THAT IS NORMAL FOR ME!!

That is why (at least me), have issues with them.

Some players will say "there is no problem with them, just enter inside and kill them... is that easy" or "Oh look! a single Nullifier is a void mission, no problem, just kill him, why is the problem with them??" or "why  the problem? just kill them with you VALKYR and your AUTOMATIC weapon... you have 3 weapon slots... duuhh". They will say this, every single time.

Who cre they? ehem... casual players...

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

On 7/8/2016 at 10:41 AM, AM-Bunny said:

Spot on. I think Nullifiers are great enemy design. They present a challenge, but that's a good thing.

Maso chest

Warframe dictionary say those who want annoying fields of nullifier enemies.

Yes I know I miss spelled it since it sounds more fun to say maso chest.

Edited by (PS4)aiptekfanboy
saying maso! chest! sounds more fun than the proper spelling...k.