Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis' Memories Fully Restored (43/43) [+World Building Info Included]

Ibro156

6 hours ago, Mak_Gohae said:

First, we need a Grineer-only game.

Second, the second entry is a bit confusing. Apparently the labour force is genetically engineered to be certain specifications but from those there are a few that still come out all super cool and then they are upgraded?

Or are they saying that they make variants to pump them up?

This little passage is going to two different directions.

The labor force is engineered to to fulfill their specific tasks, but should an exceptionally skilled or ambitious somehow make it through the cracks, they are rewarded with serving the Empire even longer. It would seem that the grineer don't have complete control over their own cloning process enough that they can ensure a 100% foolproof clone every time all the time. 

15 hours ago, Zarozian said:

If we collect all of the fragments.....will there really be something?

I have this strange feeling that Ordis, the original one might of been a Warframe.....

Ordan Karris was not a Warframe

10 minutes ago, Apoc001 said:

Ordan Karris was not a Warframe

Not a warframe,  more a bred super Assassin.

I am now allmost convinced that warframes used to be humans,  conditioned, trained and bred for the "turning".

If I didn't know better I would say that the Orokin and Teshin are vampires. Would Steve go there? 

15 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Not a warframe,  more a bred super Assassin.

I am now allmost convinced that warframes used to be humans,  conditioned, trained and bred for the "turning".

If I didn't know better I would say that the Orokin and Teshin are vampires. Would Steve go there? 

......or....Warframes are simply manufactured

5 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Just like Cephalons are simply manufactured? /s

" imprisoned to serve"

knowing this quote, how would you see a Cephalon: a machine, what was once human, a guide, a prisoner, immortal, enslaved?

19 minutes ago, Apoc001 said:

" imprisoned to serve"

knowing this quote, how would you see a Cephalon: a machine, what was once human, a guide, a prisoner, immortal, enslaved?

Apply that to a biotechnolocal warframe and you see my point. 

1 minute ago, arch111 said:

Apply that to a biotechnolocal warframe and you see my point. 

your point fails when you realize that Warframes can be built in the current timeline, whereas we have no evidence of any Cephalon being created since the Orokin era, I doubt that any would remember the process or the technology to attempt it

besides, to the Orokin, everything was a simple manufacturing

Can we discuss about these Lore entries here? Or you'd like to keep it in order for eventual updates?

► It's an interesting subject that of the Beast of Bones' 2 bone plugs into the neck/skull which are only removed during the moment of killing Orokin masters.

What could it be? Some sort of trigger? A sigil? A surrogate of the actual Transference?
Of course it was the result of some kind of deadly ritual.

► The Color RED is repeatedly used during this last Lore bits.

Red ribbons, red wings, red nakedness.

Red Vial. A substance for immortality?

The Queens' Lair is drown in red light, there's a red liquid pool inside (admitted that what we saw in the Tennocon teaser was it).

Edited by Burnthesteak87

3 hours ago, Apoc001 said:

your point fails when you realize that Warframes can be built in the current timeline, whereas we have no evidence of any Cephalon being created since the Orokin era, I doubt that any would remember the process or the technology to attempt it

besides, to the Orokin, everything was a simple manufacturing

You do realise all warframes were designed by the Orokin? 

As far as we know, so were the Cephalon, Corrupted and Sentients.

Edit: Just remembered that we were offered to replace Ordis, if we could afford it.

Implying.the Corpus can build them from blueprints maby. 

Edited by arch111

Completed Neptune. Going for Eris then the Derlict. So close, I can almost taste it...

1 hour ago, arch111 said:

You do realise all warframes were designed by the Orokin? 

As far as we know, so were the Cephalon, Corrupted and Sentients.

Edit: Just remembered that we were offered to replace Ordis, if we could afford it.

Implying.the Corpus can build them from blueprints maby. 

Did, Cephalon Simaris say Ordis was a "Antique Cephalon Series 2". If so, there a possibility those types of Cephalons are "unqiue" because they were living once

14 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Completed Neptune. Going for Eris then the Derlict. So close, I can almost taste it...

Did, Cephalon Simaris say Ordis was a "Antique Cephalon Series 2". If so, there a possibility those types of Cephalons are "unqiue" because they were living once

Possible.It seems Cephalons were standard on all ships. The ones who served an Operator may have been special. 

3 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Possible.It seems Cephalons were standard on all ships. The ones who served an Operator may have been special. 

It is very plausible now to suggest that it was Ordis who pulled the sword, and that the "non-Tenno sentience" in our frames is our Cephalon.

Get ready for Cephalon customizations!

Umbras could be renegade Cephalons.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Mmmm all this Cephalon matter you dudes are tailoring feels like (from a certain perspective) a try from DE to detach from the Second Dream "negative" backfire for depicting our characters as young kids.

The fact is, if you dudes are correct, inside the single Warframe there could be another personality who's actually asleep.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

So before Ordis was a Cephalon he was the Orokin's pet assassin. They want to honour him for killing lots of enemies, he pulls his bone plugs, butchers a bunch of them, they laugh him out of the room and turn him into a Cephalon. And at some point he describes a new body - a warframe? Was it him removing the sword in that Second Dream cutscene?

Also, lore noob here, but could that make him some kind of first generation tenno? I mean, if the Orokin bread him like some kind of pet assassin, is it possible that the tenno were designed for pretty much the same thing? I'm probably missing something there. :P

Regarding the red substance, I'm pretty sure he's just bleeding out. He pulled the plugs, severed a vial, he's shooting blood all over the place and stabs people until he runs out of juice.

Edited by Berserkerkitten

2 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

So before Ordis was a Cephalon he was the Orokin's pet assassin. They want to honour him for killing lots of enemies, he pulls his bone plugs, butchers a bunch of them, they laugh him out of the room and turn him into a Cephalon. And at some point he describes a new body - a warframe? Was it him removing the sword in that Second Dream cutscene?

Also, lore noob here, but could that make him some kind of first generation tenno? I mean, if the Orokin bread him like some kind of pet assassin, is it possible that the tenno were designed for pretty much the same thing? I'm probably missing something there. :P

Regarding the red substance, I'm pretty sure he's just bleeding out. He pulled the plugs, severed a vial, he's shooting blood all over the place and stabs people until he runs out of juice.

Blood doesn't act like ravenous nanites swarming into your mouth and consuming your brain tissue...

Added Eris to the list. I've been hunted by Red Veil, New Loka and Perrin Sequence. Shadow Stalker whooping my @&#! two consecutive times in a row, and Zanuka spawning in to take me to Alad's base in the last four hours. So yah, am going for Derelict next.

Edited by Ibro156

6A084BE96574B273828DF56F7D5179FF2CA0375D The Derelict is massive and I would need to find total of 20 more fragments for the last three memories

barney-stinson-kill-myself-boring-suicid

18 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

6A084BE96574B273828DF56F7D5179FF2CA0375D The Derelict is massive and I would need to find total of 20 more fragments for the last three memories

barney-stinson-kill-myself-boring-suicid

I got you covered

Spoiler

Memory 1

Memory 2

Memory 3