The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 1

[DE]Drew

12 minutes ago, Kirito6332 said:

How do you get warframe bp in the new updata? It is not in the shop.

For most Warframes, in the top-right there's a build tab between the about and related tabs. This lets you purchase the blueprint.

tumblr_oa0qwtvcGI1v8y6ldo1_1280.png

Any craftable market item that doesn't have this option means that you have to acquire the blueprint another way.

Edited by Tnnaas

seeing DE Drew's  description makes me demand DE to now make a random   corpus   with his name   that ragdolls and instakills  players and enemies  with a prova smack 

Edited by Retepzednem

SO nice of you to change the 1 polarity on the Okina from a Madurai polarity to the Vazarin Polarity. BTW who thought of including Spinning needles with the Okina bundle when that is the wrong polarity for the stance. Spinning Needles is Vazarin Polarity and it uses Unairu polarity!

4 minutes ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

SO nice of you to change the 1 polarity on the Okina from a Madurai polarity to the Vazarin Polarity. BTW who thought of including Spinning needles with the Okina bundle when that is the wrong polarity for the stance. Spinning Needles is Vazarin Polarity and it uses Unairu polarity!

be glad you at least got it included in the first place lol 

2 minutes ago, Retepzednem said:

be glad you at least got it included in the first place lol 

lol you seem to forget that players are what make this game.  The dev's can make the best game but without players their game is nothing.  And if they want people to move away from the meta they should give people a reason to.

Thanks for the update!  I've noticed that grineer consoles (to hack) have a SLIGHT delay in them.  I went to a EASY mission on Earth and tried to hack a console and it took TOO long.  I'd press the space bar right when the spinning outer ring hit a marker and it wouldn't unlock so I had to hit the space bar BEFORE the outer ring hit a marker and it would finally unlock.  Just wanted to let you be aware of this one :) (do not know if it's been said or not, have not read every message on here, sorry)

Next hotfix could you fix the problem with only the host being able to see/do the memory challenge in the long data vault on moon spy missions? As it is now, the host has to come do it because others cannot see the pattern light up. Thanks for fixing all the other things though!

Please consider making your affinity formula more fair. I understand killing Draco, but Draco wasn't the root of the problem. You just get effectively zero XP from general gameplay, where you could run 2-3 formas a day doing high efficiency cheese like Draco. We should be able to run our formas naturally doing the things we enjoy. If you just forma an item and go do general gameplay you'll finish like 2 a month which is completely unreasonable. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.

No, it doesn't. The stance should have changed to a D polarity, but instead the polarity of a regular mod slot was changed from a V to a D. If anything, this hotfix makes the polarities on that weapon even worse

• E455A849C8EC70F4D902A453BB84493EB91A19B9It´s so difficult to read the names of missions in the map, It would be nice if devs can increase the height of letters.
  • Archwing missions seems to have an Icon but Y it have to be darkened? It would be nice if devs put the main archwing icon next to archwing missions
  • In general I think that the Icons of missions are too tiny, It is unconfortable for me
  • I personally don´t like that extra zoom that archwing missions was given, I think it is a lot difficult to see what are you attacking. Last viewing mode was a lot better
  •  IDK if this is a bug or something but when you put your mouse cursor at the top of your warframe´s head when you are on the space map it seems to turn the head 180* lol
  • If you have a Tonbo or an orthos prime equipped, you can see how this pierces the leg and the back of the Warframe
  • Why I cant buy a warframe blueprint?

I personally like the changes that were made and all cool stuff that were added. I would like to know what do you think about all that I wrote here :) Sorry for my english BTW :v

94F07B3018A41625A07A5CB89DD48B23C3CBEF44

Edited by mattbizio

1 hour ago, 7grims said:

BUGS:

------------

The quick menu button on the liset haves bugs, yet I dont see a "fixed" entry on that list.

Noticed that the quick menu button does nothing on the navigation menu.

Noticed that pressing the quick menu button on the relics/tears/whatever-the-new-void-thing window will open/go to another instance, but does not close the relic menu. (hence they overlap)

----------------

Venus Junction challenge, kill 10 eximus, isnt counting, and its very hard to find eximus on a easy level planet, were they almost never spawn.

---------------

And PLEASE, PLEASE, make those new frame icons on the mini-map optional to revert to the old way, or just delete them, Those new icons arent stylized, nor simple, they just make the information hard to quickly read.

They are just too "loud" and make the visibility of the rest of the map messy. 

I´m totally agree of your last petition, It is just difficul reading that mini letters on the map

6 hours ago, hey_guess_what said:

They did this to themselves.  I will say this again PTS (public test servers) are a must for any serious game developers.  Which DE is now.  

People don't seem to understand that they have real investors, not just founders or people that buy platinum, that have invested in this game.  This is not an experiment anymore this is a business that is expected to preform at a certain standard.  Just because a game is FTP doesn't mean it can do whatever it wants without losing players. IE lose players = no more revenue, which in turn = no more game after investors pull out.  DE really needs to adjust their timeline/ update expectations or the game we all enjoy will no longer have a stream of new people coming in.  

What if this is someone's first time playing this game on this update? Do you think they would play the game again?

If I was a new player and went into a match right now with ANY warframe except Inaros and tried to do a level 1 fissure with nullifiers spawning on top of me removing all my buffs, I'd probably look to play another game.