Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 1

[DE]Drew

Just now, Bladereap3r said:

more fix's to come im sure Dev's...alot on your plates...best regards <3 

They did this to themselves.  I will say this again PTS (public test servers) are a must for any serious game developers.  Which DE is now.  

People don't seem to understand that they have real investors, not just founders or people that buy platinum, that have invested in this game.  This is not an experiment anymore this is a business that is expected to preform at a certain standard.  Just because a game is FTP doesn't mean it can do whatever it wants without losing players. IE lose players = no more revenue, which in turn = no more game after investors pull out.  DE really needs to adjust their timeline/ update expectations or the game we all enjoy will no longer have a stream of new people coming in.  

What if this is someone's first time playing this game on this update? Do you think they would play the game again?

52 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Okina now match polarity of Spinning Needle stance.

Sooooorry! but you guys mixed it up.

puLd0K2.jpg?1 

No forma, just bought it, You replaced the V for the D polarity by mistake.

SotR dropped and there's a hotfix already? lol im not even gonna say anything, judging by all the angry/disappointment threads, anything I say will be regurgitated.

i have to say though.... it's pretty discouraging seeing all this negative feedback, when we waited extra time for all this, n i havent even finished dling the patch

I bought the Holster thing when it was clearly stated it was free. And only BECAUSE it was free.

Can i have my plats back?

Keep up the good work and sorry for my poor english

I'm kinda new to the forums too so i hope i posted that in the right place

TY, bye

Edited by Hobochangba
corrcetions

It wont let me finish my mirage quest i know the mission im suppose to do for the final parts to get the chassis bp but it wont let me start up the mission for part of the quest.

Please fix so i can get mirage

Please msg me if you found out how to get the final piece.

Edited by HardHorse

BUGS:

------------

The quick menu button on the liset haves bugs, yet I dont see a "fixed" entry on that list.

Noticed that the quick menu button does nothing on the navigation menu.

Noticed that pressing the quick menu button on the relics/tears/whatever-the-new-void-thing window will open/go to another instance, but does not close the relic menu. (hence they overlap)

----------------

Venus Junction challenge, kill 10 eximus, isnt counting, and its very hard to find eximus on a easy level planet, were they almost never spawn.

---------------

And PLEASE, PLEASE, make those new frame icons on the mini-map optional to revert to the old way, or just delete them, Those new icons arent stylized, nor simple, they just make the information hard to quickly read.

They are just too "loud" and make the visibility of the rest of the map messy. 

18 minutes ago, Raptor_ODonnell said:

It's an audio cue now. One click semi- 3 clicks Auto

It always did those sounds dude. Nothing new.
And to clarify my former comment: The status chance is still 5% on the arsenal, at least for auto. The damage numbers did change.

I'm absolutely loving this new update, I especially love how I CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT! What the hek DE, what happened to parsing the updates out over several weeks, a few megs here, a few megs there, then BOOM! 4.5 gig update dropped like a sack of potatoes, I mean, it's gonna take at least a week to download with the third world internet download speeds.

36 minutes ago, hey_guess_what said:

DE really needs to adjust their timeline/ update expectations or the game we all enjoy will no longer have a stream of new people coming in.  

What if this is someone's first time playing this game on this update? Do you think they would play the game again?

Indeed... If it was my first time playing warframe today with this new update? I would have said: Pass

That and on the Hotfix note... Corpus Archwing missions inside the ship corridor stuff/Halls (Tunnel parts), It's impossible to even turn myself around to get through the door. That and is it me or is my warframe with its archwing really smothering me in my field of vision? like taking half the screen!

Oh, and at numerous times I get squashed by my own ship's staircase lately xD. It loves me I guess xD