Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

ZinogreFury

Guys ive thought of a solution. what we need to do is get everyone who hasn't done second dream to do it and get stuck. then DE will be forced to deal with it sooner when half the pop is stuck in their ship.

Edited by Stapler12

Just now, Stapler12 said:

just roll back this S#&$ty patch. the only part that doesnt suck is the kavats anyway

I kinda agree. I was learning how to do Void farming and I enjoyed grinding for the Prime parts I wanted. I met and conversed with new people along the way while I was defending that big thing for 20 minutes. You can't exactly do that in 2:50 minutes with the new one. Although the reward system makes it easier to obtain the items, it kinda lowered the prices in the trading market for them as well. This kinda punished people like me that loved to grind for the stuff they wanted. And this is only my first week playing.

That aside, the main problem still exists. Apparently, they're fixing it Monday. Thanks, I guess. :/

The dudes let out a update and just go on a con, let us down and not even fkin' DE can help

While I'm trying to talk about this in my clan chat, i'm simply asking to shut the F*** up and that nobody cares. They wouldn't say that if they were like I am

11 minutes ago, Stapler12 said:

Guys ive thought of a solution. what we need to do is get everyone who hasn't done second dream to do it and get stuck. then DE will be forced to deal with it sooner when half the pop is stuck in their ship.

Nobody is going to do it. As long as you don't deal with the bug no one cares.

I dont know much about programming but in ~24 hours a problem like this should be fixed... I hope that I can play tomorrow and if it takes to long I may consider quitting Warframe for a while since I dont like the new Void 2.0 anyway. And also pretty ironic that I told my friend how well made the second dream is and that he has to do it about 10 minutes before I got stuck. This also really destroyed my story-flow and excitement about the Quest.

To be honest, they were like "THIS QUEST IS GONNA BE SUPER NARRATIVE WITH MUCH HISTORY"

instead, we're a tenno like this guy which is stuck in a canyon in a movie where he has to cut his arm and drink his piss 

I am also stuck since yesterday. But this is not the only thread started about this problem.

Maybe the main question is not about when they will fix the problem...

The main question actually is: Why the hell we can not cancel the current mission and start another one? Because we could also get stuck at the following main missions after this one.

So please... Enable the "Abort mission" button. Thanks.

Edited by Kraws22