Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

ZinogreFury

Just now, bloksnmines said:

Atleast we know that they're working on the issue and have aknowledged it :)

I just wonder how long until they'll be able to fix it, it being about midnight in Canada. Are they still busy with Tennocon? Or are they able to dedicate resources to fixing this right now? Do we have to wait for them to sleep and presumably another 10+/- hours until we can actually physically play the game again?

Also going to be very disappointed if all we get as compensation is an affinity/credit booster or something. Pretty much my entire weekend to play this game is going to waste.

3 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

I just wonder how long until they'll be able to fix it, it being about midnight in Canada. Are they still busy with Tennocon? Or are they able to dedicate resources to fixing this right now? Do we have to wait for them to sleep and presumably another 10+/- hours until we can actually physically play the game again?

Also going to be very disappointed if all we get as compensation is an affinity/credit booster or something. Pretty much my entire weekend to play this game is going to waste.

Yeah I guess you're right but I'm just trying to stay positive about the situation

Just now, bloksnmines said:

Yeah I guess you're right but I'm just trying to stay positive about the situation

Yeah, I'm trying to stay positive. But, it's hard to when your weekend is being drained away with waiting to be able to play while all your friends continue to do so.

took a pic of me and my tenno person that i have no knowledge of just to keep it as a reminder of are time together in limbo (not the frame limbo), and i can say we now have a deep and meaningful bond that will last for years.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Just a brief update: 
We believe we have an idea of what is causing this issue, however the entire team has been very busy with TennoCon. With that said, this is absolutely at the top of our list and we will have it fixed as soon as possible. It is my understanding that some form of compensation is also planned for players who were affected by this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Thank you so much for the update. I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Hope it gets fixed tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Awesome24681012 said:

an hour ago,lucky u got spared the boring time/annoyed time

Yeah I was too busy catching pokemon in pokemon go all day but then the server went down in the evening so I decided to hop on warframe

On the bright side, I did manage to complete that troll alert mission on mars before I got stuck :D

Just now, Don_K_Bawlz said:

Yeah I was too busy catching pokemon in pokemon go all day but then the server went down in the evening so I decided to hop on warframe

On the bright side, I did manage to complete that troll alert mission on mars before I got stuck :D

its been 84 years since i was trapped in the cockpit

-Day 8,939,946

My arms are literally about to collapse. The operator does nothing to help with the situation, I'm afraid my days are up. No food, no water.. Ordis says nothing. Lotus says nothing.. Good luck my fellow Tenno.. *dies*

2 minutes ago, Sillychu said:

-Day 8,939,946

My arms are literally about to collapse. The operator does nothing to help with the situation, I'm afraid my days are up. No food, no water.. Ordis says nothing. Lotus says nothing.. Good luck my fellow Tenno.. *dies*

NOOOO