Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[URGENT] Ramp won't open on Liset section of Second Dream

ZinogreFury

Just now, NasterModz said:

an update with shadow stalker and the other stuff with your ship has been affected thats why that mission was affected 

I guess. I just really hope they fix it today. It's finally the weekend and now I can't play. 

Just now, Stapler12 said:

well this thread will slowly fill with plebs like us who never did second dream and just got #*($%%@ lol.

lol yes it will, i jsut wanted the moon to get eris back cause i have to re do all my nods again :( it sucks that now sense i tried to get the moon it just bugs out i think Ebola was injected in the game

Just now, Kiyote said:

I already tried that a few hours ago. I'm sure they have there hands full with the con.

Great. Not only are we not experiencing the con, but now we're stuck here in our ships not being able to do anything. GG

5 minutes ago, Stapler12 said:

yeah. probably shouldnt release major content update right as you go to your own con. Over/under 20% on us seeing a fix before monday?

eh it's the worst and best thing they could have done. Launch a rushed buggy POS live... but all the fanbios are in Cananada on hotel internet and can't download it so they don't know its trash and we can have a lovely con.