The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What about the carrying on the New Void? +suggested solution

IhToN

There are a lot of players who just don't get used on how the new system works but we can all confirm that this move is not "upgrading" but breaking how Void was used.

As a personal point of view, most of the time, when I go to the void, it's with an organized party with some friends, one of us use the key and the others one have fun having a reward at the end of the mission also.

With this new system that's not as easy to do as now that party have to farm many relics on normal missions before going, that wouldn't be a problem if there is no casual players, but that's not the reality. Now, some of our friends who plays from time to time are not able to get any reward from the Void mission so there is no point for them going to the Void. But what if...

...this new method changes on just a line? "Players who haven't used a Relic when going into the void can get a reward too"

As easy as, there are 4 players going to the Void mission and only two of them go with a Relic. At the end only two possible drops will appear and the 4 team members would be able to chose between those two rewards.

If that's not how DE wants the new system to discourage carrying AFK players to get rewards another possible option would be the same system but non-relics players won't be able to chose but given a random reward from the selectable list (or the most voted one).

In my opinion it would be a good change as most of the people complains about almost the same thing (when they are not talking about the Nullifiers).

P.S: I know this is my first message on the community but I've been round here for a lot of time and this is the only change that affects me so much that would discourage me and my friends to stop playing the game.

please no, i understand that some people dont wanna change their minds and style how to play

as well as they simply can, the grinding from before and the grinding now has a big difference

and nothing is perfect as well as changing now again the entire given update on its very basement: NO THANKS =)

honestly

I think that DE made the void as its current state in the first place is due to prolly wanted to eliminate those keysharing flaw & want the player to work their way to get the item & not by miraculously appear on their silver plate... so, yea... ... I don't know, maybe it's just me thinking that way.

Key sharing had it's flaws too.  mainly leeches.  But it also bloated the player market allowing for prices to be insane.  And it made ducats a joke of a currency.

This new change "potentially" means prime parts will be more appropriately priced in the player market.  Since everyone technically has a better chance at what they want.  the market can't get away with stupid prices with prime parts then.  And ducat farming could technically be just as easy.  Since all one would need to do is find which parts sell for the most ducats and then go farm those with the new system in place.

In short we might be getting less parts overall.  But that's not really an issue if everything else pans out in the way DE hopes.

I think they wanted to make prime farming work with public matchmaking, which is why the system is designed exactly the way it is. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet but for public matchmaking, you absolutely need this rule. People who don't have enough time to play can just buy relic packs from syndicates and the shop. I think the leeching in the previous version was a huge problem - people could play *only* the void aspect of the game, leeching off of other people's keys and the effort they put into obtaining them. This balances things out a bit and I like it.