Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within prediction

Sannleikur

They've been keeping Excal Umbra super secret, too secret to just be covering up looks and abilities. He's probably going to be quest related.

If you've seen the new teaser for The War Within from Tenno-con, you'll notice that Teshin has what looks like one of the pools tenno were in on Lua in The 2nd Dream.

We know that Teshin is Orokin, and probably very old, probably as old as stalker. He's also very familiar with the tenno, and trains them, but is not exactly tenno himself, and has been referred to as pseudo-tenno.

So perhaps from that pool, he uses transference or something akin to that to control a frame. It's probably not the Stalker frame, for multiple reasons including the fact that Hunhow had corrupted it, and Teshin doesn't seem to be mind controlled.

That pretty much leaves Umbra, since all other frames already have their own lore, and Umbra's is still kept secret.

Who knows? Maybe he made it himself.

*tips tinfoil hat*

18 minutes ago, ReinSerenity said:

They've been keeping Excal Umbra super secret, too secret to just be covering up looks and abilities. He's probably going to be quest related.

If you've seen the new teaser for The War Within from Tenno-con, you'll notice that Teshin has what looks like one of the pools tenno were in on Lua in The 2nd Dream.

We know that Teshin is Orokin, and probably very old, probably as old as stalker. He's also very familiar with the tenno, and trains them, but is not exactly tenno himself, and has been referred to as pseudo-tenno.

So perhaps from that pool, he uses transference or something akin to that to control a frame. It's probably not the Stalker frame, for multiple reasons including the fact that Hunhow had corrupted it, and Teshin doesn't seem to be mind controlled.

That pretty much leaves Umbra, since all other frames already have their own lore, and Umbra's is still kept secret.

Who knows? Maybe he made it himself.

*tips tinfoil hat*

Nah Teshin isn't umbra 

1 hour ago, Plushy said:

Teshin is going to end up being that creepy uncle we all tolerate but secretly don't like.

LOL, speaking as an "uncle" to many the feeling is mutual - so many friends' creepy kids I tolerate but secretly don't like.

Edited by Omnimorph

so apparently my last post (which contained pure specualtion) was removed from this thread for posting "datamined stuff" by some moderator

the strange thing is:

- I do not know who removed my post, since whoever did it, did not contact me

- I did not recieve a waring point or a warning, like you usually would for posting leaked information

again: my post was pure speculation. I do not condone datamining and I don't want to ruin the quest for myself or anyone else

Have I been "trolled" or was I so close to the actual story that it had to be removed to prevent major spoilers to the community?

Edited by Helch0rn