Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I never did an invasion against Corpus

Cenat

Question

25 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Cenat said:

By the way I cut out half of the emblem you helped me design and mirrored it. Came out very nice. 

Which one?

As for the bosses, zanuka should only arrive from invasions, but in rare cases you can get them from other corpus missions.

24 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Which one?

As for the bosses, zanuka should only arrive from invasions, but in rare cases you can get them from other corpus missions.

The second one. 

So basically when you kill Sergeant Zanuka hunter may come to kill you? He came in a Reactor alert. 

His reply's still valid though. Unless it has changed, somehow, the Zanuka Harvester shouldn't appear unless you have supported the Grineer during Invasion missions. Alad V, as a boss, has a Zanuka Prototype with him. However, the Zanuka Harvester... It seems unlikely that the Zanuka Harvester appears after killing a Boss... Someone mentioned that killing the Sargeant is related to it? That's something I'm going to test later. Besides, I have a Zanuka Mark since U15 or U16 and I have never seen it yet. Grustrag 3? All day long, as long as I have marks for it and running Grineer missions. Zanuka Harvester? Nope, not even once, despite running Corpus missions.

I wish I could find the Zanuka Harvester though. I need to scan it 3 times, or 2 if my scanner hit a double proc.

40 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

His reply's still valid though. Unless it has changed, somehow, the Zanuka Harvester shouldn't appear unless you have supported the Grineer during Invasion missions. Alad V, as a boss, has a Zanuka Prototype with him. However, the Zanuka Harvester... It seems unlikely that the Zanuka Harvester appears after killing a Boss... Someone mentioned that killing the Sargeant is related to it? That's something I'm going to test later. Besides, I have a Zanuka Mark since U15 or U16 and I have never seen it yet. Grustrag 3? All day long, as long as I have marks for it and running Grineer missions. Zanuka Harvester? Nope, not even once, despite running Corpus missions.

I wish I could find the Zanuka Harvester though. I need to scan it 3 times, or 2 if my scanner hit a double proc.

It happens sometimes if you fight against an enemy type enough. I never even do invasions, but i still get marked.

2 hours ago, Cenat said:

The second one. 

So basically when you kill Sergeant Zanuka hunter may come to kill you? He came in a Reactor alert. 

Well, it can depend. Did it come for you specifically, or another player in your squad?

7 hours ago, chaotea said:

Well, it can depend. Did it come for you specifically, or another player in your squad?

^ This seems to be a really important question. If the cause was another player in your squad, if you were running with someone else or a team, then its perfectly possible for the Zanuka Harvester to appear.

14 hours ago, chaotea said:

Oh my I said it was mine. Definitely mine because the transmission came for me. 

6 hours ago, Cenat said:

Oh my I said it was mine. Definitely mine because the transmission came for me. 

And its not one you've carried for ages but never triggered? Ive carried a gustag mark for 2 moths before (I wasnt trying to get them).

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

And its not one you've carried for ages but never triggered? Ive carried a gustag mark for 2 moths before (I wasnt trying to get them).

Never got the mark or the email. Not even on my profile. 

Although, the wiki says you can stack marks, I was never actually able to do so for G3 or the Zanuka Hunter (as in I always lost any of those marks whenever I got either to spawn, no matter how many additional Invasions i did before). Yet, I still have both marks after getting both of them to spawn yesterday (sadly, Zanuka had to spawn on the bugged capsule tile, never no Anti Violet for the Dojo >_>). So, could it be possible that everyone is basically stuck with all three due to a bug? (Easily tested, do you (still?) have a mark for Zanuka, Cenat?) And yes, Bosses should not give anything but Stalker marks as already stated (unless the bug which did this is somehow involved with them).

Out of curiosity, why don't you do any invasions against Corpus? You're potentially missing out on some very good rewards like Catalyst, Reactor and Forma blueprints, aren't you? Also, how do you obtain your Fieldron? (So many questions =D)