Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, omeggga said:

Still no fix for the market not being noob-friendly. Any rookie that wants a new weapon is going to see the plat value alone and is going to 'nope' right out of Warframe.

Bottom right of the market, checking it only shows what can be bought with credits

My chroma blueprint - which I have from old times, I just never built it - says it requires volt neuroptics. On the other hand I just got chrme neuroptics blueprint from the Uranus juction (at Saturn) and it says it requires ember neuroptics to craft

1 minute ago, theraot said:

My chroma blueprint - which I have from old times, I just never built it - says it requires volt neuroptics. On the other hand I just got chrme neuroptics blueprint from the Uranus juction (at Saturn) and it says it requires ember neuroptics to craft

That's because the new one from the junction is much more new player friendly to get. Blueprint requirements were changed for Chroma

Edited by KJRenz

6 minutes ago, theraot said:

Yes, its an old requirement for chroma. Pissed me off when chroma system bp asked for a saryn system and I had to kill 'Keyla' for that and moreover the the drop was uncertain. Had to earn judgement points to reach her and execute her, luckily got the drop at first chance. New system is much more flexible for noobs and easy to get.

Sadly, you gotta craft those prerequirements to complete Chroma

Regards-Ahmad

Edited by AhmadIYE

you really need to fix a lot in starchart..

again a bug i cant play further.. like the 3rd time since im playing. (1 week xD)

fix the new strange quest.. there is no elite lancer in the mission ares. so i cant go to saturn because i cant finish quest..

13 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

That's because the new one from the junction is much more new player friendly to get. Blueprint requirements were changed for Chroma

You didn't get it...

13 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

Yes, its an old requirement for chroma. Pissed me off when chroma system bp asked for a saryn system and I had to kill 'Keyla' for that and moreover the the drop was uncertain. Had to earn judgement points to reach her and execute her, luckily got the drop at first chance. New system is much more flexible for noobs and easy to get.

Sadly, you gotta craft those prerequirements to complete Chroma

Regards-Ahmad

You didn't get it either...

---

I'll repeat:

My chroma blueprint - which I have from old times, I just never built it - says it requires volt neuroptics .

Spoiler

reo1ho1.jpg

That's right, I'm talking about my Chroma Blueprint (what else did I say?) - as you can see on the Image it wants Volt Neuroptics not Chroma Neuroptics as it should

On the other hand I just got chrme neuroptics blueprint from the Uranus juction (at Saturn) and it says it requires ember neuroptics to craft.

Just now, theraot said:

You didn't get it...

You didn't get it either...

---

I'll repeat:

My chroma blueprint - which I have from old times, I just never built it - says it requires volt neuroptics .

Reveal hidden contents

reo1ho1.jpg

That's right, I'm talking about my Chroma Blueprint (what else did I say?) - as you can see on the Image it wants Volt Neuroptics not Chroma Neuroptics as it should

On the other hand I just got chrme neuroptics blueprint from the Uranus juction (at Saturn) and it says it requires ember neuroptics to craft.

Uh.... That's what I'm saying. I did get what you meant.

The old blueprint didn't change, but the new one that you get from the junction is different because it's new player friendly

Just now, KJRenz said:

Uh.... That's what I'm saying. I did get what you meant.

The old blueprint didn't change, but the new one that you get from the junction is different because it's new player friendly

I had my chroma ready to build, you can see I have a Chroma Neuroptics already built. But my Chroma Blueprint no longer wants that, it wants Volt instead.

8 minutes ago, .Zefir said:

The BP requires both, the Chroma Neuroptics AND Volt Neuroptics, still the same as before the update

A post from before the update: 

Thank you,
I just had not seen it until now - when I said "old times" I mean it - Edit: I guess it wasn't ready to build after all

Edited by theraot