Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 6

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Madas007 said:

Lost Kubrow Puppy on ship..  send out search party

I came back from a mission and my Kubrow Pup is lost.. Even if I go Interact with pup she doesn't appear in incubator?  DE what have you done with me Dog :)  Do they get stuck some place?

I find that kubrows love being under the ramp.

h21sbvA.jpg

-Archwing Camera is still too close behind the warframe. Makes flying and especially meleeing really frustrating.

-After every Junction I've done, it breaks the Navigation, and I have to close and re-open to continue playing.

-Holster Styles are fun, but unfinished. When will they be fixed? Scythes seem to be the only ones that simply don't work right now.

???

Profit.

Are the sortie's going to be fixed? Since the reward list is still invisible and the credit reward from them are ridiculous to say the least

Also, the mission summary screen freeze is still present fyi

Edited by Primus

12 hours ago, Alenn_Tax said:

Quick reminder:

Also, something I just noticed right now: when trying to buy sentinel "wings" cosmetics in the market, the diorama only shows one wing equipped.

With even more issues out of the way,, could you take a look at the old "deploy extractor" button that's blinking in the new starmap ?

Thanks. Keep up the good work !

Quoting myself for the greater good, since I managed to screenshot the bug I bolded above: (in spoilers because of size)

Spoiler

oJgwiGo.jpg

While I'm at it, two more starmap bugs I noticed this morning :

Spoiler

BsZuEzb.jpg

Here the Dojo node is on the foreground while the Dojo interface is open; I believe it (= the Dojo node) should be in the background compared to the Dojo interface.

Spoiler

uRfDTdL.jpg

Same thing here with the Venus junction text and the Deploy extractor button; I believe the Deploy extractor button cover over the Venus junction text and not the other way around. This one is not restricted to Earth, BTW.

Apologies for the French version screenshots, but that's what I play.

Edited by Alenn_Tax
spelling

55 minutes ago, Novarg said:

The New Strange is still bugged....In fact, are there missions that aren't bugged?

Where? are you sure? i managed to complete my scans after the update.

Is there other bugs :( Junctions for saturn is really a pain of korean mmorpg level category ._.

Keep it up DE. There are some issues I'm still having and I'm aware that hundreds of people may have brought these up elsewhere, but to reiterate:

• Escape pod in the Grineer-Corpus invasion does not take you to next area
  • Host migration often freezes my game
  • When opening the Nav, screen is black for a moment THEN the planets appear

Sorry if I'm repeating anything :P

I BELIEVE IN YOU DE