Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So....I Bought A Supposedly Haunted Doll Off Ebay

MegpoidBeetle

Hiya guys, meet Sariya and my left thumb! And also Sword Alliance in the chat.HNPibnn.jpg

Aside from being unusually attracted to her, huggable in sleep, and had weird dreams of me being assaulted by its spirit, nothing strange has happened so far while I'm awake.

I don't suppose anyone here knows any fun things I can do with it owo

8 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

Abuse it and wait until night time for things to happen.

It's 11:35 PM over here and I came home from work after like 12 hours. She's still lying comfortably on my bed. Nothing strange as of yet, but pieces of her porcelain legs breaks off if that counts as strange :P

9 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Maybe she works with wishes?

Nope, didn't work

8 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

mh maybe it thinks you're not worth the trouble?

B-b-but the seller told me it houses an angry spirit!

7 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

You bought a haunted doll for lols? 

Sounds legit.

Watch scary movies that involve dolls And do what ever it is they do.

Id start with Annabelle.

I'm too much of a wuss to do that _(:'3

6 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

ask it how 2 dance

Well I did keep asking it to do something, despite how silly I looked while doing so.

4 hours ago, 321agemo said:

?ti ot sdrawkcab gnikaeps deirt uoy evaH

Not yet, but I did try pronouncing her name differently. Maybe she's mad I ain't pronouncing it right.

3 hours ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Try throwing it away and watch it take revenge on you.

But it's huggable in sleep :<

And had weird dreams again last night, woke up feeling really worn out.

3 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Nope, didn't work

B-b-but the seller told me it houses an angry spirit!

I'm too much of a wuss to do that _(:'3

Well I did keep asking it to do something, despite how silly I looked while doing so.

Not yet, but I did try pronouncing her name differently. Maybe she's mad I ain't pronouncing it right.

But it's huggable in sleep :<

And had weird dreams again last night, woke up feeling really worn out.

give it more love and watch it turn into a happy spirit while it makes your dreams pleasant.

5 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

dunno. keep doing it and see what happens.

Well am going back to my hometown for 5 days so I'm leaving her tucked in my bed. Maybe when I'm back she might get mad at me for leaving her alone and messing S#&amp;&#036;e up owo

Ok Bee, this is what you do.

Grab about 4-5 candles, red ones, draw a satan/hell symbol, put the symbol in the middle of the candles, put the doll sitting on top of the symbol, turn off the lights, but 3 cross's around it, but upside down. Then, read a demon or bible book, but read it backwards. Keep doing this, and if you have a mirror say bluddy mermy backwards into it, every 5mins after reading the bible backwards. Then eat meat, on a platter (any kind of meat) and THEN fianily, drain the blood into a cup from the meat and drink that (Or drink human blood).

Your finished. 

So shopping list

1. 5 Red Candles

2. Satan Symbol 

3. Human or Animal Blood

4. Any kind of Beefy Meat

5. Ouija Board

6. Crosses

Have fun!

1 hour ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Idk, the seller replied my inbox claims that he is sensitive to spiritual energies and hope that people don't buy his dolls as a joke. But mostly he wants a good home for all of the dolls he find :P

My first thought?  Disbelief.

But humoring the paranormal.  Maybe just being a good person and respecting it might be the best thing to do which you already are.  I wouldn't taunt it.  If a spirit can be sensitive to emotions, like a regular person who in this case can only operate in dreams from what you are saying, then it does have power and should be respected like a good acquaintance and not taking it lightly.  You seem to be doing fine on that front.

Personally?  I'm still full of disbelief but I'd go through with humoring it at first.  I have yet to recognize any personal paranormal activities.