Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ivara stealth ignored on smeeta kavat

Fylas

Even with the mischief mod removed so the kavat doesn't stealth and produce clones on it's own, when stealthed by ivara's third ability like kubrows or sentinels all enemies alert and attack the kavat as if it was visible even though it's shown invisible. 

Sorry I couldn't get the timing right for em to shoot but you can see it on the minimap how they all point torwards the kavat, well the ones that aren't hiding. 

T7jRKCt.jpg

Edited by Fylas
picture

This happens with Kavats and Kubrows, with any stealth from any frame (I think including Naramon Shadowstep), as well as with a Huras's own stealth. It sucks because I use Loki a lot and if I want to do something stealthily, I cannot bring a companion. :(

I have the same issue, my kavat wants to attack anything he sees so I have to race him to enemies to maintain stealth. I like kavats way more than any other companion I've had, so I really hope this gets addressed and stealth players aren't forced to use something else just because they can't keep their cat under control.

On 27.7.2016 at 0:15 AM, LeapinVenetian said:

I have the same issue, my kavat wants to attack anything he sees so I have to race him to enemies to maintain stealth. I like kavats way more than any other companion I've had, so I really hope this gets addressed and stealth players aren't forced to use something else just because they can't keep their cat under control.

unfortunately it seems to affect ALL biological companions even the stealth kubrow :<