Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unexpected server delay

Myscho

Question

Is there a problem with server ?? Because today i cant complete any mission,  all i get is "unexpected server delay" at the end of missions and after that "progress cant be saved".  Im trying to collect Cephalon fragments from Phobos but i cant, 5 runs and still server delay

9 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Is there a problem with server ?? Because today i cant complete any mission,  all i get is "unexpected server delay" at the end of missions and after that "progress cant be saved".  Im trying to collect Cephalon fragments from Phobos but i cant, 5 runs and still server delay

I get this one a lot, and from what I can tell, it's because of my own Internet. So the server is delayed unexpectedly because my net sucks.

6 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

I get this one a lot, and from what I can tell, it's because of my own Internet. So the server is delayed unexpectedly because my net sucks.

I got this since Specters update, but 1-2 times per day, not in all missions

I have experienced those messages since SotR Hotfix 9 every now and then. They seem to last for 10-15 seconds and do not interrupt my gameplay. It just makes me nervous when this message appears while hitting the 1000 mark on Hieracon. 

I can exclude internet connectivity issues on my end. I have no problems with other games, Netflix or working online. My trusty 1Gbit fiber does not just disconnect on me :D 

Edited by k0Sh_wf

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 5:46 PM, Myscho said:

I got this since Specters update, but 1-2 times per day, not in all missions

The delay itself may of may not be from SotR, but the "Unexpected server delay" message was introduced with SotR, so there was no way to see it until now.