Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Breach Torpedo Bug

8BitCardinal

So I noticed during Invasion missions that the Grineer Breach Torpedo will almost always bug out. You can actually start it even if not all players are inside which will cause the hatch to close but the transition wont trigger. I mainly play solo and it is becoming pretty frustrating to always reload my games whenever I come across this transition. I also lost a Detron Barrel and a Zanuka Sigil because of this :( its the first time Zanuka even tried to murder me..... Anyways once inside the hatch you will be stuck in there and no longer how long you wait no transition will happen, you can type /unstuck and you will be teleported outside the torpedo but you can no longer access it......

• Like 1

Fun fact: There's an invasion offering a Catalyst if you side with the Grineer, and that invasion almost always spawns the breacher torpedo room.

DE, this room has been buggy forever. Just get rid of it already, having to start over so many times is getting on my nerves.

I'm getting so frustrated with this..15 mins max invasion is going to take over 2 hours with the constant aborts and retrying. Even before the update this grineer torpedo would often bug out. It's a shame cos I really like the unique transition but it doesn't work properly. Please just remove it x.x

very annoying.. two first runs wasted because of buggy pod. third run we got 1/3.. lets see how many runs it takes to actually get the prize 

//edit

And dont take it wrong, i love the idea behind the invade pods, its cool. But that isnt worth of much if it doesnt function

Edited by Keppov

DE should take a few month until bringing new updates (the war within). There are no words to describe how many bugs are in this game... and not just unnoticable ones, they are so incredibly annoying.

Edited by wftico

10 hotfixes and this tileset still hasn't been removed ... they really must think we enjoy doing 50 attempts to finish an Invasion. U19 is so exciting ... you never know what's gonna bug out next.

It may be relevant information (or not) but i noticed all the times the grineer breach torpedo tile spawns in a level, absolutely no enemies (or even allies, in invasion missions) appear. The map becomes completely empty, only the objective related enemies spawn.

I have experienced issues with the Grineer torpedo room for as long as it has existed (which has been quite a long time). Before, the only (major) bug that would happen is that NOTHING would spawn on the Grineer side (save for capture targets), and units would only spawn on the corpus side, which made exterminate missions (which is what all invasions were back then) extremely irritating because a fraction of the units would spawn at a time.

With the recent updates, the torpedo room is completely broken. Get into the torpedo, close the hatch, then nothing ever happens, which means that you cannot complete the mission and have to abort.

You want the blue potato that's the reward for supporting the Grineer in an invasion mission that's going on now? Because of the broken torpedo room, you can't get it.

TL;DR: Grineer torpedo room has caused problems for as long as it has existed. Needs to be removed.

Thirteen tries, only three worked I honestly feel lucky. I have a really dumb solution typing /unstuck when in the torpedo should teleport you to the other side rather than getting you stuck outside the torpedo.(just to clarify it DOESN'T do this now, this is just what it should be changed to do.

Edited by Braneman

The assault pod / breach torpedo is bugged. Your only chance of completing the mission successfully is determined if you get the Corpus caves as the later half of the mission or if you get a "breach into the Corpus ship (which is screwed)". Also, no enemies spawn in missions with the breach torpedo tube.

Seriously, I'd imagine this to be a high priority fix as this makes the invasions borderline unplayable.
To get 3 completions I had to abort and restart 20-30 times over 1½ hours, sometimes 15+ times in a row.

4 hours ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Fun fact: There's an invasion offering a Catalyst if you side with the Grineer, and that invasion almost always spawns the breacher torpedo room.

DE, this room has been buggy forever. Just get rid of it already, having to start over so many times is getting on my nerves.

At 12-1 tries (one time getting through the level) I gave up on that alert. I can only hope the Devs will notice the high number of aborted missions and do something about these transport capsules.