Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

World On Fire

Skepsis

So I noticed in the last hotfix there was a little update to Ember's World on fire as well as overheat. While overheat looks .. well, let's face it. Awesome; I think the World on Fire change just... doesn't make the power feel "strong" Swirly balls? not really feeling the new World on Fire.

Opinions?

i love world on fire, it does the same thing as it normally did without irritating players that couldnt see what they were hitting cause every single enemy was lit on fire. the only thing that i absolutly hate about it now is that they nerfed its duration. with continouity fully leveled up it still does not last  half as long as it did before the update.  and that was when my continouity was only level 2. if they are going to nerf the duration they should at least amp the damage it does so it evens out.

i love world on fire, it does the same thing as it normally did without irritating players that couldnt see what they were hitting cause every single enemy was lit on fire. the only thing that i absolutly hate about it now is that they nerfed its duration. with continouity fully leveled up it still does not last  half as long as it did before the update.  and that was when my continouity was only level 2. if they are going to nerf the duration they should at least amp the damage it does so it evens out.

Duration was not nerfed, it still lasts ~12 seconds with lvl 4 continuity (+25% duration)

Blah, I swear the next time I rebuild my computer, I'm going to have to go Nvidia just for PhysX lol.

Even without PhysX, I noticed Overheat looks awesome... and WoF? Well, it does help me see where stuff is going to burn.

Blah, I swear the next time I rebuild my computer, I'm going to have to go Nvidia just for PhysX lol.

Even without PhysX, I noticed Overheat looks awesome... and WoF? Well, it does help me see where stuff is going to burn.

You'll get better framerates without PhysX. Just saying.

Overheat was an amazing facelift. I also like the addition of the swirling fire balls for WoF, it is another marker to show the radius. That said, Ember is my favorite Frame, I think it is well built and balanced. Using Mods you can perfectly construct the Ember to different play styles and she is still very VERY effective.

The Pillar of Fire it set to enemies caught in its radius, I didn't think changed, I might not have noticed, but I do think it still does. I will pay attention next time I use it and get back to you.