Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music thread? Music thread.

armedpoop

Whats type of music do you tenno listen to to ease the pain of the grind? I personally prefer something electronic. I also recently started playing Furi (and got destroyed by the 8th boss) and I LOVE the game's soundtrack. Ive been listening to that on repeat lately. Lotta good stuff in there. 

A couple of choice tracks from the OST:

Edited by armedpoop

@armedpoop 

For electro one may find something they like if they follow bigger labels like Monstercat, UKF, Going Quantum, ArmadaMusic, Spinnin' Records, and whatnot.

Personally I like a good fusion of orchestral and electronic sounds tracks like those from Dark Model, AudioMachine, Two Steps From Hell.

In fact I care little about genre as long as it sounds good to me.

7 minutes ago, TRSS said:

@armedpoop 

For electro one may find something they like if they follow bigger labels like Monstercat, UKF, Going Quantum, ArmadaMusic, Spinnin' Records, and whatnot.

Personally I like a good fusion of orchestral and electronic sounds tracks like those from Dark Model, AudioMachine, Two Steps From Hell.

In fact I care little about genre as long as it sounds good to me.

I listen to a lot of the sounds on those labels actually. I need to check out the others you listed tho. any notable examples?

15 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Random stuff from the soundtracks of various shows, movies, or games. Mostly games. Also the work of Graham Plowman, specifically the stuff inspired by the Cthulhu Mythos.

Hide contents

secound song oooh eargasm 

tumblr_mul6i7ykXE1s2sor5o1_400.gif

what language is used in the song??? 

this entire playlist helps me sooth away the pain from all the grind and stress and mend my self from all the BS in the world it's optional but if you want to maximize the effectiveness of the playlist imagine mirrors around you reflecting the bad energy outside away from you i thought i would mention that as well 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

I don't usually listen to songs while playing games, but when I do...They are from the Metal Gear soundtrack (more specifically, Reveangence)

Spoiler

Will definetly listen to this^^ one while fighting Teshin.

When I feel like not one shot killing the Stalker, either this^^ or Rules of Nature.

When DE gives us the option to go rogue on Lotus...I will be prepared with this^^.