Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

Question:

Was the decision to introduce new relics along with new primes made by the devteam of Warframe or DE's marketing department and how much influcence on the development of Warframe has the marketing department?

1. Any plans on fixing the “Void” your “Void Rework” created?
With endless void missions gone endgame is more shallow than ever before. Raids are picked clean and Sorties have even less to offer than Baro Ki. Endgame leaves me nothing to do now. I literally do not know what to do after launching the game any more.
2. Any news on the Dojo?
Dojos had not seen any care for well over a year. Any news on the new rooms (personal living rooms for clan members, holographic targeting range, kubrow/kavat kennels, syndicate embassies)? Or maybe you will finally finish those not working solar map room and statue chamber?
3. Weapon placing adjustments are still not working.
Are they anywhere close to being fixed? BTW fixing memory leak that comes with using them will be great too.
And if you will make the standard placing adjustable I will totally love you.
4. While we are on the placing subject, maybe you will let us adjust cosmetics placement too? Will take away a lot of pain with clipping and misplacement.
I may even dream of separate colouring one day. 
5. Umbra.
The hate is swelling in me now. I feel the pull of the Dark Side.

I created thread about how arcanes and arcane helmets interracting with fashionframe in general. Take a look please. Would like to hear what devs are thinking about it. Will this ever change at all?
- The main question is... Why do we have to bind arcane to one certain helmet or syandana? It's restricting us to use all the same cosmetics all the time. Number of beautiful cosmetics > number of useful arcanes.

Edited by JustOR1G1N

Actually I have yet another question.

Will you ever change how old arcane helmets work? Like perhaps could you turn them into a full arcane set that we could apply on something else? I am mainly asking this because there's a lot of very nice Tennogen created helmets that I simply cannot ever wear because arcane helmets are too useful to give up (especially both of Frost's who I obviously play at almost all times). 

If turning them into arcane sets is too much, could you possibly develop a way to display a cosmetic helmet over them? It could be similar to that two face Operator mechanic. Also, "hiding" them really wouldn't give you an advantage over others, especially in PvP activities since they are disabled there specifically to keep the base stats of all Frames relatively balanced. 

Edit: Woah, I totally did not see the post above me until after I posted this. Thank goodness that I am not the only one facing this dilemma. 

Edited by Tymerc

I have soooo many questions and suggestions so here just the tip of the iceberg:

- I currently feel pretty unsatisfied with the heavy weapons - they don't feel heavy at all. Will you change something about that? Like generally buffing their damage, but using them reduces your mobility? Also a different stance so it looks more like you drag them arround? Here a Gorgon redesign suggestion, with handles for the alternate stance i imagined. (Just a quick sketch, I can make a more detailed one if you want to have a look)

TijC2Bt.jpg

- Why did you remove MK1 Strun/Furis/Furax from the starting weapon choices? I'm a long term player and I only heard of this recently, and it kinda makes me ask why

- Will you buff the droprate for Kavat genetic samples? I played 3 rounds of ODE without a single drop (yes I scanned them) and even though I'm not opposed to grind, this feels like (well techincally it IS) no progress at all, which - quite frankly  - sucks.

- Will you ever add Simaris and Conclave syndicates to the syndicate console on the landingcrafts? I mean being forced into relays and run through the whole thing feels kinda like "why can't I do this on my ship - it works for every other syndicate, why not these two?!"

- Will you replace the specters used by the syndicates with "ground troops" of them? Would make a lot more sense imo

- Syndicate melee when? :P

Edited by CPTpurrfect

14 hours ago, MDRLOz said:

Could we have a toggle to turn it off and also put the auto-correct on to a button. (*cough* reload is free and never used in archwing).

Archwing has separate controls now, or will, it's buggy at the moment. They should just add the button. Actually, they need to stop binding actions to buttons that already do something, like aim glide, wall cling, and Archwing afterburner. If Arch guns don't reload, there shouldn't even be a reload button. Not a reload button that does auto orientation but not reloading. 

Edited by KinetosImpetus

Can we get a Warframe mod that releases some form of energy upon our shields being drained completely that stuns nearby enemies for a few seconds to allow us a chance to escape to safety? You could balance it by making it so that the effect only actives again once your shields have fully recovered from the total damage on their own (to avoid Blessing/Companion abuse for infinite stuns).