Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

I brought up this question a few years back and feel I should do it again.

What are your thoughts on mirroring all the animations to go with the hotkey we could bind to swap what side our shoulder cam is on.  I would still love if I could aim on the left side of my frame without any inaccuracy since the animations don't seem to line up.

Forma is a big thing with other Tenno.  A lot of us don't have a abundance of platinum.  Are you guys making any plans to shorten the build time for Forma BP's that's less than 24 hours?  Or do you plan on giving the foundry a rework where you can build things in bulk?  So let's say if I want to build 50 energy restores but don't want to wait the five minutes.  I can build 5 of those energy pizza's with 5x the resources needed.

Q:Sory that I ask but Do u gonna fix Valkyr like she was b4 updtae18.13 bcuz now is terrible frame most people cant play now with her even me i put in her 5forma and i was care about her but now i cant do nothing pls guys and Ladys from squad can u fix Valkyr for us thx allot for listen me :D 

UI

can we have a key bind to toggle the flashlight, there are lot of dark places where it doesn't auto activate and i have to shoot looking at the radar ;;

can we have a key bind to reset the archwing horizon , i hate flying upside down in corpus ships ;;

Missions:

we still have problems on invasions with lof of ennemies missing at the end, it even happend in alert too ;;

weapon:

can we have a cushion melee weapon, don't care about stats, just for the fun !

Is an Archwing racing game-mode something that you guys and girls would be interested in adding to the game? With the new movement system and a lack of Archwing in the conclave, I think it could potentially be a really cool addition.

On primetime. We where informed that when maf gets vaulted we will still be able to farm for her as long as we have the relacs.  My question is for console players is there away that we can know what keys will be converted in to what relacs when we get our update.  So we also have chance to stoke up on mag prime relacs before she gets vaulted?

Question: Any word on mele 3.0? Maybe something to allow to aim hits high (Ospreys) and low (Kavats - or just aiming downstairs, you know) and some Parrying?

Question: Any hints on the Damage 3.0?

Question: What is the profress of the new system to level up mods?

Question: Can we get void traces by means that don't narrow gameplay into drop boosters (>.> Nekros Prime) I'll take this spot to suggest to increase the number of traces we get when other players choose our reward.

Would it be possible to have Mods view support multi selection based on search criteria?

I'd love to be able to quickly tell I want to sell all the mod duplicates or that I want to sell duplicates so that 1 or 3 copies are left and duplicates above that are selected. Even a "select duplicates" button would go a long way to avoid the tedious process of

1. Sort by DUPLICATES
  2. Click mod
  3. Look how many duplicates you got
  4. Move cursor to click the "1" (Here cursor could be automagicly on the number so you could just type number without clicking)
  5. Type (Number of duplicates - 1)
  6. Press Enter
  7. Repeat from 1 for next >72 different mods.

Perhaps adding some indicator of which prime parts and such you own from the possible drops when selecting relic for a fissure?
  I'd love to avoid going to check my inventory after looking each relic drops ^^

I said it on the last thread, but I'll state it here as well:

I'm looking forward to watching this, even if I have to watch the replay!  Any plans on finding a cure for DNA degrading?! :D (since it's been a while since Kubrows were first introduced) possibility of another dojo room that'll help us find a cure for our animals or something?

Or will pups/kittens be exempt from DNA degrading since they're aesthetic while on our ships?!

1) Would it be possible to use focus in Archwing?

2) Can we have a special UI for companions and sentinels so we can order them to attack, stop attacking and use abilities? (kinda like pet system in most mmos)

Questions:

Any news about being able to convert mod duplicates into cores ?

What about that more stealth-friendly approach to syndicate blasts ? As an example, I like to use the Sancti Castanas, that are very stealth-friendly...until its "syndicate gauge" fills up. Which happens all the time when you're being stealthy because of the affinity multiplier !

Assuming how the vaulted relics are going to work, are consoles going to get the vaulted relics conversion even though mag will be gone when we get the new build?

Also how will the new PA work with consoles(relic conversion) if for what ever reason we do not get SoTR before the Necros release?

And lastly can we get a TA or just a added alert for aviator mod and the EMP Aura?

Have a lore-related question that has been nagging at me:

I think it was mentioned in the Natah quest that the Lotus was meant to infiltrate the Orokin and intended to lead to the destruction of the Tenno. If that is the case, why is her symbol (the pointed arch clearly depicting her head) seen all over Orokin structures in the void and even within he Warframe's orbiter? If this is a symbol based on her appearance, why was it apparently used by Orokin architects?

questions:

1: do you ever plan on revisiting and expanding on old lore sources like prime warframe codices or Sanctuary?

2: when will we get to see lotus sitting on her huge chair?

3: is there any lore significance behind immortal skins?

4: will we ever see a female tank warframe in the game, one that not only has tanky abilities but also looks tanky?

5: who is John Prodman?

6: will there ever be an expansion for the Infestation faction that adds more types of enemy units that become infested? this would also help to categorize the type of Infested by tileset.

7: will we ever get to see the Orokin?

8: do you ship Lotus and Teshin?

9: is there a lore explanation behind animation sets and why they are specific to select frames?

Edited by Stigma_Deathshatter

Question: What will happen to void keys?

What, you don't know what I'm talking about?

Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers... and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. Quick pick up the key.

---

Also... may we get different dangerous posibilities from the fissures?

Tons of questions! Here we go~

1. SPEAR WEAPON THING
Can we get a timeline update on when this is gonna be added to the game? Very excited for this concept (:

2. MELEE IDLE STANCES
With the release of custom holstering positions, will we ever see unique/customizable melee idle animations? I'd love to show off my Nikana outside of its sheathe :D #needthatkendostance or even #thatgenjidragonbladeidlestance

3. DE MADE ALT HELMS
As the Steam Workshop has kicked off, we've seen a number of awesome skin and helmet additions to the game. However, I've noticed that DE has not released any additional alt helms (other than the one alt helm per new warframe that comes out with their release). Does this indicate that DE is leaving the smaller items to the community, and that y'all's focus has shifted to making all the deluxe skins? Or can we expect to see another wave of alt helms in the future?

4. TENNOGEN LOSERS
For the weapons that lost in the polycount contest, i.e. the Grineer Galatine (one of my absolute favs), is there a chance we will ever see those in game? Or are they forever doomed? Because that thing was my jam xD

5. DUAL DAGGERS AND COVERT LETHALITY
Will Dual Daggers ever get access to this mod? It makes the Fang Prime saddeningly... underwhelming when it doesn't have access to such a powerful mod.

6. TYPHUS TIMELINE OR OTHER FAN MADE FRAME
As y'all have mentioned before, there is at least some desire from the devteam's standpoint to include some of the really awesome fan designs like Typhus in the game someday in the eventual future. Can you give us more details as to a theoretical timeline of when you'd like to bring in such a frame?

7. OTHER IN-THE-WORKS FRAMES/SKINS
Previously you have mentioned that there are multiple frames in development, along with multiple deluxe skins, can you shed any light onto those which you haven't shown anything for as of yet?

8. THANK YOU!!!!!!
I have been playing ever since the game went into full-on Open Beta (and one Open Beta weekend before that?) and it's been fantastic to see all the awesome you've created. (: