Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #77!

[DE]Rebecca

mhccmed6.jpg

Join us this Friday, July 22nd for Devstream #77!

Who: Rebecca is joined by the usual crew for a Devstream!  

What: This Devstream will cover an updated Roadmap of our 3-part Update! All platforms have Lunaro, PC has Specters of the Rail with Console release to follow soon, and now the War Within is next! What's coming with this Update? Tune in to find out! We'll also be covering Steam Workshop next Round picks, Warframe Power Tweaks, and Gameplay Updates to the new Relic and Fissures system! 

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Stream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, July 22nd at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, July 22nd!

Question: Any chance we could get for more tabs than just A/B/C for appearance and modding configs? With all the visual cosmetics we have now - and even more arriving from Tennogen - the three tabs we currently have is definitely not enough. Same can be said for modding as our mod list continues to grow and grow, but the appearance tabs are more important. It's rather restrictive which is a pain with all these awesome cosmetics on offer.

Free and/or purchasable ones would be great and most likely be welcomed by all.

Also, primary/second custom holsters? :o

Edited by Naith

Three questions from me:

-Have you decided upon Ash's ultimate's new direction?

-Any further tweaks for Nekros beyond the toggled Dessecrate when the Prime comes?

-Cloth physics for Volt when? :P

Thanks! Looking forward this one! :D

Edited by NightmareT12

I've always been a fan of burst rifles, and the 3D model of the Burston, so I was really happy to see it finally get its new model, unfortunately it and its Prime are on the low end of damage...

I'm also having a lot of fun with new Archwing flight model, thanks for that! 

Question 1: Will Burston Prime get a buff and will standard Burston be available for Tennogen skins, or other ways of making the Prime look standard? 

Question 2: Can we put sigils and emblems on our Archwings? Instead of chest and back, sigils could be on the top of the left and right wings. 

Edited by KinetosImpetus

Questions that I would like to be discussed:

• Rough ETA for Tennogen on Consoles?
  • Rough ETA on Corpus companion pet? 
  • Can we get the servers (company hiring these) to be looked at... we're loosing players for the latest losses on mission completion rewards etc. loosing Mods that are hard to farm.
  • UMBRA
  • Warframe with a Hoverboard
  • And last but not least.....PokeFrame? :)
Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
Love you guys!

What are you going to do to make Fissures more unique and interesting?

Mastery Rank should give additional Void Trace storage.  At least 1 Trace per MR, preferably more.

Void Trace procurement shouldn't be dependent on a Nekros or Pilfroid.

Also, please bring UI improvements to the Relic opening screen - show rarity and number owned at least.

Edited by Lanieu

I'm really waiting for the War Within. But I have some questions about Specters of the Rail first :

• Will it be possible to get Traces in another way than Fissures, like a resource in the Void tileset ?
  • Will there be a some tweaks about the max quantity of Traces one can have at a time ?
  • Archwing suffers primarily from its camera, much too close to the player. There are other issues and feedbacks about Archwing, have you decided already what is to or no to change based on these ?
  • Nightmare missions have disappeared from the starchart, do you intend to get them back ? There is a Junction Task that requires 3 of them (for Pluto I think, not sure), so for now, those who don't have this planet already are stuck.

Now that Burston is pretty, can we get an augment or an upgrade that we can color like the original? Maybe revist that whole conversation about upgraded versions not being customizable unless you use a skin? Could we get an "Original" skin available for all of them?

when are frost, vauban and volt getting cloth physics?

when can we expect to see alternate holster styles for all the weapons that did not get any in specters of the rail? 

when if ever are you going to give us a better system than the void fissures, as of right now it defeats the purpose of the void rework which was to give us more variety in how we earned parts, now instead of doing a long list of different mission types we do essentially one repetitive task over and over leading to burn out much faster.

when can we expect to see the PVE arcata, the new gunblade, as well as the speargun?

Will we eventually get bigger ships ?

Will we ever be able to invite other players to our ships for trading, or just hanging out ?

Will there be any updates to Dojo's, new rooms, etc.

Will we ever get a auction house for selling prime parts, etc.

Will we ever be able to trade resources ?

Edited by Grumpy
typo

can we have it so that when accessing the navigation, it shows all the planet again and not just the last planet you visited

also, when will the regular frames be getting the pbr treatment, cause as it shows now, wearing the alternate helmets on primes looks really really out of place

with the new archwing system out [which btw i really enjoyed now], it got me thinking that we dont have a room like simulacrum for archwings, so is there a chance that we'll get something like that in the future

also, will there ever be a change in Carrier's vacuum in where its universal to all companions to have vacuum pre-built and make carrier an actual carrier in where it drops random drops from ammos to energies to health, its because the utility of what vacuum provides is really helpful, hence its being used pretty much all of the time

Edited by Varacal

When can we expect the new Sentinel Quest, and the new Sentinel? It would be nice to see at least the new Sentinel in-game. Since you're working on making the new player experience better, I think this should be high priority. Maybe also lowering Sentinel blueprint prices so that newer players can get it easier?

Edited by secret9005

Can't wait, been a while :)

Q: Will there ever be any separate prime vault packs in the future? If so, will previous cosmetics return?

Q: Can you please rework Nullifiers?

Q: Can we please be able to farm traces in normal Void missions also? That way, playing the normal Void missions has meaning again. 

1) To the gang, ever considered adding joke weapons to the game?

Something like this :

maxresdefault.jpg#ActualImage

The reason i am asking is because sometimes seeing enemies getting beat up by a spoon/ butter knife/ fork is very satisfying thing :D

2) To the gang, i know that the WF universe is dark and grim but do you plan to add things for lolz (aside of what i mentioned above), like side-quest or missions for giggles? the last alert from TennoCon did it for a lot of us, i laughed from the start to finish, so can we get alert that "may" make us laugh?

3) To the gang, in order to combat power creep you have to remove the power creep (primed mods. corrupted mods and nightmare mods) if you do that, will you buff normal mods to make up for the loss?

Like Continuity is 30% when maxed, how about buffing it to 55%-60%?

Stretch is 45% how about stretching it to 65%?

The idea is to give us power but not overwhelming power!

4) To Geoff, will we get a fist pump or high five emot?

5) Do you plan on making a weapon that both primary and melee at once, and when we equip it it takes both weapons slot and when we switch it to melee it transforms to melee that can quick shot its round?

6) To Steve, do not release The War Within this month, the game is riddled with bugs and adding that content will break the game even more, please hold it off for at least 1 month and Focus on fixing the game instead, its for the sake of having buttery smooth ride and for you too, please!?

Edited by Prinny13
Penguins roles

Did someone say power tweaks?

Hydroid:

-Make his 1 a single handed cast, almost all abilities are like that now, soul punch, smite, etc. Maybe remove the RNG aspect from it too?

-Make his tidal surge range based, not duration? Bring it up to standards with Slash dash and Rhino charge.

Zepyhr:

-Make her dive bomb, part of her tailwind. Castable when holding down the ability maybe? She truly does feel like she only has 3 abilities, not 4.

-Maybe make her tailwind distance department on range and not duration, might want to ask Zephyr mains first though, they know her better.