The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This game is amazing

XenomorphKing5

Through my days of playing games, I have never played such a well developed game. yes there are quarks and bugs, but don't all games have that aspect to them.

Warframe to me is a breakthrough for gaming to me. Why you may ask, well i will tell you. Because warframe has sooooo much content and soooooo much stuff. A long with that there is the great community to back the game up. Who wouldn't want that. Warframe for me is By far the #1 game I have played in a long time. So For the Devs: Keep doing great things. And for the Tenno keep tennoing... or what ever people call it

totally agree! been playing for around 4 weeks and i'm really impressed with all the content this game has and all the updates, specially the new starchart and void fissure update, makes it way easier for new players to progress through the planets and to obtain prime stuff! keep the good work devs!

Notice how all the gushing threads are started by newbs , give it awhile and you can join the ranks of us bittervets  ( or t least until the inevitable nerf bat hits thngs you like ) who have put up with "the dartboard of destiny" method of nerf/ buffs 

4 minutes ago, BAD9eR said:

Notice how all the gushing threads are started by newbs , give it awhile and you can join the ranks of us bittervets  ( or t least until the inevitable nerf bat hits thngs you like ) who have put up with "the dartboard of destiny" method of nerf/ buffs 

Destiny had a dartboard? I heard they nerfed everything that wasn't 'new dlc' making a pay to play game pay to win.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Destiny had a dartboard? I heard they nerfed everything that wasn't 'new dlc' making a pay to play game pay to win.

actually i was reffering to PGI's method of nerfing in relation handing out quirk rebalances on MWO  , destiny the game however  is console trash. 

1 hour ago, BAD9eR said:

actually i was reffering to PGI's method of nerfing in relation handing out quirk rebalances on MWO  , destiny the game however  is console trash. 

Whoops read that wrong. Region chat is creeping into my thinking patterns. Intrusive thoughts.

To which nerfs are you referring? Most popular complaint is Trinity who is probably the most exploited frame in the game besides Mirage. They toned down god-mode and uhhhhh absolutely no one who knew what they were doing in the raids were effected. That last major complaint was Mesa who they later buffed because she was whacked too hard.

It is, isn't it?

It is a very good game and I enjoy being one of the community (despite a fair degree of grousing, but it does take all kinds). Some tenno shine more brightly than others, but you'll run into that in any game. I've had a lot of fun here the last three years and regret none of the time spent. That's about all you can ask from a game and WF does deliver.

Enjoy your stay, tenno.

I totally agree as well and I'm on ps4 had it 1-2 years ago then a few days ago redowbloated it and I am loving it I have 23d logged on the severs in destiny and I can say warframe is better than destiny I will continue playing soon to be buying platinum and I love my clan with 400 members and I love the community I will be playing warframe untill  it ends thank you and developers are awsome