Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rising Tide: Complaint Threads

(PSN)Romulus93

16 minutes ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

So that's why the Itzal Archwing now costs 9000 oxyum to build instead of 900?

Wasn't that a bug? I'm pretty sure it was, and it was fixed, and people were refunded resources. Pretty sure, anyway. 

1 hour ago, Lord_Azrael said:

Wasn't that a bug? I'm pretty sure it was, and it was fixed, and people were refunded resources. Pretty sure, anyway. 

Sibear and Booben Prime costs are not bugs, but compared to EVERYTHING their prices are excessive.

2 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

It was a bug and yes they fixed it and refunded everyone. But you know, easier for people to just jump on the "DE are evil scumlords out to destroy us and their own game!" bandwagon, rather than "mistakes happen".

Edited by Serien5

Maybe.... Call me insane here... There is some validity to a complaint thread?

If people would stop the "(insert a developer here) does no wrong" mentality. Every game has issues... Every dev has their own way of working with them. Sometimes some one says some thoughtful things of why this doesn't work then bam "(Dev here) did a great job this is awesome!"

Just look at things from ALL angles.

On 22. Juli 2016 at 3:32 AM, AM-Bunny said:

There have always been lots of complaint threads. Many people come to the forums because they want their voice heard by the devs, and many of the people who want their voice heard by the devs do so because they're unhappy with the game. I

In my feel this time it's different. I'm onboard since 1.5 years coming from Destiny and was always surprised how the Dev get positive feedback in general. This time it's such a huge mass of complaints I never saw before. 

But let's face it. The Devs will only learn from pain and the pain is loss of player and money. When the player base is increasing they will follow their path. When they will lose money they will change their plans. This is why I'm looking for steam charts every day. Actually there is still an increase of 7.x percent. So you can claim this as a success. When you go in detail you see that the increase is much less then in updates before. The player retention seem to be lower as well. There was a good peak like for the former updates but, as mentioned the player increase is less. So one conclusion could that players leave disappointed. 

But to be fair - time will tell. In formers time the Devs reacted sensible about the community topics. I love this game. And perhaps I'm wrong an the majority of players like this update. Most times the truth is in the middle. 

Edited by (PS4)Doctor-Blitz-

5 hours ago, Lord_Azrael said:

900 oxium=9 runs of baal with randoms,  if you're lucky enough. 

Oxium is a problem itself,  and it only gets worse. 

7 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

That sounds like a bug.. i'll investigate

3 hours ago, LunchBoxKilla said:

Maybe.... Call me insane here... There is some validity to a complaint thread?

If people would stop the "(insert a developer here) does no wrong" mentality. Every game has issues... Every dev has their own way of working with them. Sometimes some one says some thoughtful things of why this doesn't work then bam "(Dev here) did a great job this is awesome!"

Just look at things from ALL angles.

There's all validity in the world for a positive criticism feedback thread. A rant thread that does nothing but complain about changes just because of the hit to the status quo accomplish nothing, and that's what we're trying to avoid. So far, so good.

13 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Actually, that was a bug:

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 11

• Fixed accidentally increasing some of the Itzal’s resource crafting costs. They have been reverted back to their original crafting costs. *Please note that a script to refund those who have crafted the Itzal prior to this Hotfix is in progress. We will update this thread once the script is done. The refund script is complete!

~ [DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Fantasiorg said:

It must be a bug when too many people are complaining. Not a bug if not so much.

That sounds about right. I guess we better complain more about the credit and syndicate reputation nerfs so that those hopefully also become "bugs" that get fixed.

More favorable RNG and less time investment wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm just saying, what harm can it be to have oxium drop in batches of 50-100 instead of 10-15? I swear, I try so damn hard to get my friends to play but the grind, especially from a new player viewpoint, is too damn daunting. Think how bad it must be for a newbie.

Increase in the grind?

I've finished 8 new primes since the update... two of those primes are boar and mag. Being able to decide what my reward is a God send.

Maybe we have different ideas of what is considered a grind? Perhaps it's that people have to now go get relics when before they could just leech keys from other players?