The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's the nicest thing you've done for your fellow Tenno?

I know archwing is not everyone's favorite thing in the world so I give away a lot of free arch mods to help people out, especially the hard to get ones and survivability mods. I'm a crazy person so I announce over trade chat and get messages from twenty people but I do my best to help everyone I can :)

Gave away an Izvara Syndana and a Sayrn P set.... Man, the stun was so real, I wish i was recording that, You would break your face smiling and laughing. 

Gave another a Loki set and Izvara, same boat as above. 

I have a bad habit of latching onto new players giving them requested mods and advice...and then hitting them with a prime set and a syandana... RIP my plat count xD

Edited by MortesRequiem
I'm so bad at spelling...

Probably helping random people in the recruit channel with progression archwing interception. I don't know of anybody who play those for fun or loot unless it's an alert so I feel bad for people who can't progress because they need a group for them.

Spent over 5k plats rushing my dojo so all my friends can enjoy Warframe and feel at home. 

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Edited by GKDK

Someone was selling "any" mod (any non-maxed corrupted or regular rare mod) because they needed 1p. I tried to give it to them for free at first (I was sitting on 100p+ for the first and last time in my life), but they wouldn't have it. We eventually had to reach an agreement where they'd offer me a R5 mod for my R4, and I'd toss in the additional plat. They absolutely refused any kind of deal that wasn't perfectly fair.

I also gave a friend of mine a full burston prime, since it wasn't that hard to acquire. I sort of regret it now that the new void fissure system is in place, but they enjoy it so much that I can't feel bad about it.

On 7/22/2016 at 0:25 AM, Lord_Azrael said:

It's funny, earlier I sold someone a crimson dervish for 5p, after he said on the forums that he sold his only one for 5p because he didn't know it was rare. He was fairly low ranked, and I felt bad that he'd basically given away his incredible luck...

Can confirm. It feels so good to have it back.

4 hours ago, GKDK said:

Spent over 5k plats rushing my dojo so all my friends can enjoy Warframe and feel at home. 

And so he spoke, and so he spoke,
that lord of Castamere,
But now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.

The feels... they are real...

1 hour ago, PeggleFrank said:

Someone was selling "any" mod (any non-maxed corrupted or regular rare mod) because they needed 1p. I tried to give it to them for free at first (I was sitting on 100p+ for the first and last time in my life), but they wouldn't have it. We eventually had to reach an agreement where they'd offer me a R5 mod for my R4, and I'd toss in the additional plat. They absolutely refused any kind of deal that wasn't perfectly fair.

I also gave a friend of mine a full burston prime, since it wasn't that hard to acquire. I sort of regret it now that the new void fissure system is in place, but they enjoy it so much that I can't feel bad about it.

Can confirm. It feels so good to have it back.

Hello again.   :)