The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

As Loki walked into the room, he saw Banshee posting on the warframe forums.

“I can’t wait for my turn,” he said, his prow-like helmet bobbing up and down with glee, “there’s so much I want to tell everyone, so much I want to share. I know they all think I’m an enigma, and I’ve finally got this chance to show them the real me.”

“Yea, I wouldn’t worry about that,” Banshee said, “your window of opportunity just closed.”

“What do you mean? You sent me that reminder that said it started at midnight tonight and went on for 48 hours.” Loki shrugged.

Under her helmet, Banshee’s lips parted in a malicious grin. “You left your phone out on the bench in the locker room before you went on mission.”

“You did too.” Loki smiled.

“Yea, but this time, when I got my phone back, I checked to see if you were up to shenanigans. You didn’t. I saw the text from Doozy you hadn’t read yet, deleted it out of your history, put the phone back, and then sent you a reminder with the wrong date. I was counting on you assuming I wouldn’t feed you false information.” Banshee explained.

“I missed my Q&A session?” Loki asked, his voice cracking.

“You didn’t miss it, I did it for you, and I made you look like a total tool.” Banshee smiled.

“You... You... stole my Q&A. My one chance to meet the fans.” Loki gasped.

“I GOT YOU GOOD YOU #@*&$@, HOW DO YOU LIKE THE BANSHEE NOW?” Banshee screamed, turned the computer off, and left the room.

“She trolled me.” Loki said.

He sat down in front of the computer.

“She trolled me.” He repeated. He stared at the blank screen for two minutes. When he did finally hit the power button to turn the machine back on, the motion of his finger was numb and automatic. The room was silent. He could hear the whirring click of the hard drive spinning up.

“She trolled me.” He said.

The machine booted to the desktop and he clicked on the bowser, went down the history to the Warframe forums, and read the thread.

“She... trolled... me.” He stumbled over the words as he read the posts.

Under his helmet, a single sentimental tear of joy rolled down his cheek.

“The pupil has become the master.” He whispered to himself.

He thought about posting. About writing something, running back to the forums and trying to reverse all the character assassination she had committed. He had the account. He could just delete the posts... But no. He thought better of it. This was her magnum opus. She had worked all weekend to pull this off.

“She trolled me.” He laughed. He took his helmet off and wiped away the tear.

“She trolled me.”

There was nothing to post. It was a work of art. Crude, painted in broad strokes and a little thin in places, but that was all just frivolous critique. To pick it apart now would be to insult her masterwork, and insult himself. After all, he was her teacher.

Loki closed the browser window. He turned off the computer.

“There’s hope for this team after all.” He smiled.

what. the. fu**.

I'M PROUD OF YOU BANSHEE AND LOKI!!!

and yet, Loki still become a mistery....

Edited by agung.up

For reasons that if aren't now obvious, soon will be.

You people don't understand how trolls operate, do you? It's not a troll-off. We don't congregate on stages and have rap battles. Real trolls don't troll other trolls. It's like predators in nature, they don't fight each other.

Real trolls are all on the same team, regardless of whether they're horde or alliance, red or blue, pirate or corporate, empire or republic. The in-game factions don't matter. There is only one goal, grief the non-trolls. It's predators and victims, not crocodiles vs alligators. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you'll actually be able to play an online game without getting griefed.

haha NICE! The Banshee wrote this, Loki was completely right in that she now completely grasped the true nature of trolling.

I actually looking forward to Banshee's escalation as a Troll on the other Tenno, 3rd parties and/or audience :3