The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

A tasteful choice. I can somehow agree with a tactical genius that interprets the art of his adversaries to predict their grand strategies.

THE greatest character ever created for a Star Wars novel. Bar none.

Thrawn was the greatest. Even after he was DEAD, he was running circles around his enemies. Not someone to fight, mind you. But someone to follow? Oh heck yes!

He had every single piece of the galaxy quaking when he only had 4 Star Destroyers! NO other antagonist in Star Wars even came close. Note I said 'antagonist' not villain. He wasn't a villain. And THAT was what made him so cool. I just reread all of Zahn's works and OMG THRAWN! YES!

Edited by Kalenath

Starkiller... really... no accounting for taste i guess. I prefer Kir Kanos for my revenge based starwars characters. Sad we never got to see him try to take out Skywalker.

On topic, Doozy have you tried using Ember since the nerf?

After i got hit by the Feelbus (Driven by Doozy) and put in a feelchair, i actually started seeing MORE Embers in various Defense maps.

Also had one in the last few Tower 3 Defenses, Me as a Frost Prime, A Vaub, Nova and an Ember. She was still quite capable of facerolling everything even at the later levels. Heck, she only had 1 death (Hard to stand up against 4 fusion moas) to Nova's 9.

She totally shouldnt be shoved aside. Yes she lost the ability to take everything in the face and laugh, but in the hands of a skilled player... she is still viable, Albeit weakened.

Starkiller... really... no accounting for taste i guess. I prefer Kir Kanos for my revenge based starwars characters. Sad we never got to see him try to take out Skywalker.

My computer is out. I haven't played anything since the Phobos patch. I do all my work on one of those anorexic little MacBook airs lately, still have to put together the funds for a proper machine.

My computer is out. I haven't played anything since the Phobos patch. I do all my work on one of those anorexic little MacBook air lately, still have to put together the funds for a proper machine.

Nekros is either a goth or a cosplayer.

....Nekros ends up being a very sunny child, who ended up with a split personality that enjoyed making the funny star shape one too many times.

And when not being Mister Deathly Hollow, he ends up being a volunteer at the local kids community center... only to become depressed that he scares kids.

Nekros... foreveralone..

After i got hit by the Feelbus (Driven by Doozy) and put in a feelchair, i actually started seeing MORE Embers in various Defense maps.

Also had one in the last few Tower 3 Defenses, Me as a Frost Prime, A Vaub, Nova and an Ember. She was still quite capable of facerolling everything even at the later levels. Heck, she only had 1 death (Hard to stand up against 4 fusion moas) to Nova's 9.

She totally shouldnt be shoved aside. Yes she lost the ability to take everything in the face and laugh, but in the hands of a skilled player... she is still viable, Albeit weakened.

everything is viable in skilled hands and a good gun

....Nekros ends up being a very sunny child, who ended up with a split personality that enjoyed making the funny star shape one too many times.

And when not being Mister Deathly Hollow, he ends up being a volunteer at the local kids community center... only to become depressed that he scares kids.

Nekros... foreveralone..

Is that really the name he's getting? Nekros? Come on.

Faust, Orcus, Set or Anubis, Charon, Pluto, Hades, Acheron, Magedo, Mort(anything- Morto, Mortalus, Mortrex, Mortifex) or any number of Lovecraft references could have been apropriate without being completely obvious.

'Necro' is just sad and lazy. And the other tenno will make fun of him for it.

Faust, Orcus, Set or Anubis, Charon, Pluto, Hades, Acheron, Magedo, Mort(anything- Morto, Mortalus, Mortrex, Mortifex) or any number of Lovecraft references could have been apropriate without being completely obvious.

Bumpin' for Hades.

I can't wait to see what Loki will do.

I voted for Mordecai, personally. That would be a badass frame name.

Edited by GTG3000