The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Aura for CP and Shield Disruptor

mooser6

39 minutes ago, bubbabenali said:

No need, there is the S Simulor for that problem...

Got nerfed.

2 hours ago, Hemmo67 said:

ha ha yes because cats can say bye to armor instantly

And so ?

I don't always play with kavat and they don't remove armor from every grineer on the map.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

*shrug*

It's a mandatory mod.

And we all know how DE feels about mandatory mods.

It wouldn't be mandatory if enemies didn't have an OP armor scaling in the first place, and if other aura would be actually viable.

When I see all the aura available, there is no way i'm using anything else than CP (or the shield equivalent aura) since the others s*ck so haaaaaard

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Honestly that's your problem for bringing a level 6 Odonata with no mods into a freaking level 40 boss battle

Well with your rationale we should remove Aura mods altogether then? Because we have energy restores, so no need for energy siphon, we have health restores so no need for rejuvenation, we have ammo restores so no need for scavenger auras etc etc. 

Just now, -Sandman said:

Well with your rationale we should remove Aura mods altogether then? Because we have energy restores, so no need for energy siphon, we have health restores so no need for rejuvenation, we have ammo restores so no need for scavenger auras etc etc. 

I'm not even following your logic anymore. I was never actually talking about Corrosive Projection

3 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I'm not even following your logic anymore. I was never actually talking about Corrosive Projection

You said you don't need CP (to kill golem) because we have corrosive damage. What's there not to follow? 

Edited by -Sandman

Just now, -Sandman said:

You said you don't need CP because we have corrosive damage. What's there not to follow? 

No, you were talking about CP being mandatory for Jordas specifically

And 99% of people who talk about this, are incredibly predictable. These think that just because they hate Archwing they can get a free pass through all the content in the game without having to touch it. They think they don't actually have to play Archwing if they want Atlas, flying in to fight Jordas with unleveled, unmodded gear. Jordas appropriately stomps them into mulch. And then they come onto the forums to whine and moan and complain about how unfair Jordas is and how mandatory 4CP run is in Archwing if you want to stand a chance

CP has its place in the game. 4CP has its place in the game. But if you genuinely think that Jordas is impossible without it you need to get out of your comfort zone and, to quote Dark Souls, actually Get Good.

10 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

No, you were talking about CP being mandatory for Jordas specifically

And 99% of people who talk about this, are incredibly predictable. These think that just because they hate Archwing they can get a free pass through all the content in the game without having to touch it. They think they don't actually have to play Archwing if they want Atlas, flying in to fight Jordas with unleveled, unmodded gear. Jordas appropriately stomps them into mulch. And then they come onto the forums to whine and moan and complain about how unfair Jordas is and how mandatory 4CP run is in Archwing if you want to stand a chance

CP has its place in the game. 4CP has its place in the game. But if you genuinely think that Jordas is impossible without it you need to get out of your comfort zone and, to quote Dark Souls, actually Get Good.

I didn't think it's impossible, but its pretty time consuming without it. In fact I'm pretty sure my archwing gear is more OP than 90% of the players, hell i already dropped a few forma each on all the new archwing items. 

Just now, -Sandman said:

I didn't think it's impossible, but its pretty time consuming without it. In fact I'm pretty sure my archwing gear is more OP than 90% of the players, hell i already dropped a few forma each on all the new archwing items. 

Awesome, carry on then. And sorry for the earlier insult about the level 6 Odonata, I knew I needed to reel myself back after that (less "you think" and more "IF you think" tends to be a lot healthier)

1 minute ago, TARINunit9 said:

Awesome, carry on then. And sorry for the earlier insult about the level 6 Odonata, I knew I needed to reel myself back after that (less "you think" and more "IF you think" tends to be a lot healthier)

No apology necessary, I kinda misunderstood you as well.

8 hours ago, ravend said:

So we all run around with trinity and cats? CO aura effects the whole group regardless of frame or load out.

yeah but you need 4 of them, and people start getting touchy about their auras.

20 hours ago, -Sandman said:

Last time I fought the Golem, it took me, I dunno, 1 min. maybe? My memory isn't the best (probably going to fight it again just to see) but it didn't feel time consuming. If anything, the rest of the sh*t you have to deal with prior to the boss made the mission feel longer than it needed to be :P

I dunno, maybe it had to do with Gear. I used a Velocitous and Itzal so I could zip around to the Golem's weak spot quickly and deal high damage with minimal retaliation. No CP as that's not normally a mod I run with.