The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite/Coolest/Most Brutal Finisher

D.Raiden

My Favorites are Nikana with Blind Justice for coolness factor.

But I have to say that Lacera wins them all just as these members have posted.

On 7/25/2016 at 10:15 AM, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

For me, the Blade and Whip's stealth finisher from behind takes the crown for all three categories as of late.

On 7/25/2016 at 11:04 AM, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Stealth kill for Lacera. Think it applies to the Mios as well since they both use defiled snapdragon. You stab them in the back, launch kick them up into the air, then slice them in half using the chain wire.

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

But I have to say that Lacera wins them all just as these members have posted.

not only the facts listed, it is funny to see when your lacera throws them infront of 5 grinner just chilling, and then he gets pulled back to be sliced....

and all the 5 grineer think at that moment is "Karl is at it again." and noone noticed that he died.

coolest: Redeemer ground finisher. just no nonsense, blow their head off with both barrels. simple and effective.

most Brutal: front Heavy Blade finisher, the one where you stun them with an upward cut and then bring the blade back down into their neck.

favourite: Sparring finisher on a Charger. welcome to Suplex City, population: PAIN!!

honourable mentions:

- dagger ground finisher (stab then slit the throat)

- dual sword from behind (jump onto shoulders, slit throat, backflip off.)

- Destreza finisher (twist back arm, thrust into chest).

I haven't tried the normal nikana, but the nikana prime's backstab is great - trip the enemy and have them fall on your sword. I think it's very stylish. Not really brutal, but stylish. Dual zoren also has a cool backstab where you flip in the air and slice the enemy.