Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one that would love this?

Alaizia

...I like playing really short characters...such as gnomes in pathfinder or dnd... BUT I think it would be cool to have a super short warframe.... though probably wouldn't be something most people would want.... becuase complications with animations....and stubby legs are hard to parkour with.

That's right, she will shrink.

And technically when you use Hydroid's Undertow he really just shrinks. Sometimes you can catch the visual bug and see tiny Hydroid standing in the pool. So he actually is the smallest warframe during Undertow, I guess.

7 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

That's right, she will shrink.

And technically when you use Hydroid's Undertow he really just shrinks. Sometimes you can catch the visual bug and see tiny Hydroid standing in the pool. So he actually is the smallest warframe during Undertow, I guess.

Never wash your Hentoids with cold water, Tenno!

8 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

I think Mag, Nova and Ivara are our shortest 'frames.

My giant Sunika is taller than all three of them, or about the same height.

Trinity is the single shortest though, according to DE.

Edited by LazerSkink

Lazer, Trinity never feels as short as the others when I'm playing. Probably due to her helmets. But you're about right.

Found it:

We need egregiousRac to create an updated image, but according to this Equinox is a little shorter than Trinity.

5 minutes ago, Rhekemi said:

Lazer, Trinity never feels as short as the others when I'm playing. Probably due to her helmets. But you're about right.

Found it:

We need egregiousRac to create an updated image, but according to this Equinox is a little shorter than Trinity.

Which equinox?

That size chart must be from ripped models outside the game. Hardly reliable data since the Infinity Engine can scale and riggs and stances allso alter a 3dmesh.

I wish we had more diversity, but all warframes,  and their enemies, are allmost the same height upon in game comparison.