Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Valk invincibility but Wukong is a-okay?

Damageplay

14 hours ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

people die when they are killed. 

Stop just stop...just let the meme die.

Also valkyrs is a true berserker now beserkers get a high and don't feel the damage they take until there high wears off then they died. That's the new and improved valkyr.

Wukong could use some balancing though...mabye im not sure haven't tested him.

6 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Stop just stop...just let the meme die.

Just because you are correct doesnt mean you're right?

Also

20 hours ago, rawr1254 said:

But yea lets just ignore that fact that Valkyr pretty much is to the point we cant use Hysteria anymore.

What do you mean? I tested her out again and its fine O_o Her Hysteria is still usable.

58 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

Also

What do you mean? I tested her out again and its fine O_o Her Hysteria is still usable.

Yea anything can be "used" if you throw out all your - efficiency mods and max efficiency and duration.

1 hour ago, Neptlude said:

Also

NO....The archer really is made up of archers though.

Also just let them die.

And valkyr is still good she just requires skill now.

wukong requires skill and forma.

54 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

Yeah... i only use stream line

9aw18ND.jpg

Heh "max"

Wow that just looks utterly horrible. Used to be able to max str and dur for a great eternal war build and now its nigh impossible to have a high enough speed buff for war cry to be good without hysteria being unusable. 

If de wants hysteria to be rage mode they need to bring back the duration for it.

40 minutes ago, rawr1254 said:

Wow that just looks utterly horrible. Used to be able to max str and dur for a great eternal war build and now its nigh impossible to have a high enough speed buff for war cry to be good without hysteria being unusable. 

If de wants hysteria to be rage mode they need to bring back the duration for it.

Yeah I never min max stats on my frame `-` I dont need atk speed if ye can kill them in one shot `-`

While you are at it, why don't you talk about Inaros' immense health, armor stacking, passive and healing?

Why don't you talk of Ice Chroma with Vex Armor?

Why don't you talk of Ash with a high damage, high efficiency and low duration build?

Because you can't be invincible with the touch of a button, no forma, no mods and no experience, does that mean all the other frames who are effective at not dying should lose their survivability?

21 hours ago, maxedpotato said:

valkyr's entire kit is hysteria... lol

So is 90% of all other frames, all based on 1 ability and the rest is bonus.. whats your point?

Would you play Trin without EV? Hydroid without tenticals? Ash without 4? Necro without desecrate? Frost without bubble? Mirage without her images? Hell.. even Chroma without vex?

Edited by SinergyX

13 minutes ago, SinergyX said:

So is 90% of all other frames, all based on 1 ability and the rest is bonus.. whats your point?

Would you play Trin without EV? Hydroid without tenticals? Ash without 4? Necro without desecrate? Frost without bubble? Mirage without her images? Hell.. even Chroma without vex?

my point was to point out that just like with wukong valkyr has only one good abillity. the others are pretty terrible.

yes, i would play trinity without EV. she's arguably one of the best solo frames in the game with link+blessing.
no, i wouldn't play hydroid at all.
ash without his 4 still has his finishers and his shuriken augment and can stealth revive allies. (although i barely used ash at all, yes. i would play him without his 4)
no, i dont like nekros.
yes, i play frost without his 3 all the time actually. he's my most used frame. you can still use his 1 to hardstun a single enemy and his 2 to slow an incomming horde down. also strip armour from your enemies by using his 4 while locking them down in place simultaneously.
mirage without images still has a super stun.