The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So i might be out of the loop, but what happened to community hot topics?

Noabettiet

Of something that used to be almost weekly to be gone entirely and no longer practiced (i hope not), sort of struck me a bit.
i sort of expect for everyone to ignore this, tho.

TLDR; Basically, community hot topics were huge feedback threads, full of topics regarding "stuff" that currently were being discussed a lot: Often constructive topic(s), feedback oriented, with the usual aim of improving the warframe experience.

You guys might remember as that one topic with huge pools, where we vote in what we think or would discuss inside the thread itself.
I honestly always thought it was an awesome idea, that helped shorting the dev to community relationship and well.. it gave some sort incentive to be constructive on speaking up your mind about things.

So what gives? Have the devs had enough with it and don't want us to speak up or because there isn't anything worth talking about? (which is really unlikely?)

Im not sure, I guess all the mega-threads created by the staff  fulfills the long ago community hot topics, where everyone just report bugs, feedback, etc on the respective threads. I liked the community hot topics though, I get to see the general view by everyone in just one area. Instead of scrolling through pages of comments.

I wonder what the reason was for Digital Adam leaving. Found a higher-paying job? Disappointment? Dunno, but I'd love to be able to stick my finger right on the pulse of the community again.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

I wonder what the reason was for Digital Adam leaving. Found a higher-paying job? Disappointment? Dunno, but I'd love to be able to stick my finger right on the pulse of the community again.

Apparently he just wanted to do his own project.

Had no idea Adam had left, sorry to see him go.

17 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

It was DEAdam.

He also did "Ask the Cephalon" segments, which I also miss.

Adam was not part of the crew when the community hot topics came to life, though.