Dreadwire

Question

I try to farm this arcane but no luck till now

i know its a good arcane, and thinking maybe i should buy it instead,

its expensive, maybe i can afford 4 pcs of this arcane,

is it wroth it? with just 4 pcs or should i just forget about buying it

10 answers to this question

Just now, CatalystD said:

Arcane grace really only shines when you have a full set, and it's pretty much limited to tank frames. But the effect is game changing, if you have the energy to collect a set.

as casual gamer, i tried and i fail to collect it,

Yes, arcane grace is totally worth it... to keep farming and attempting to get.

Keep running the nightmare LoR raid and you're bound to get a full set without paying.

85 LoR total, 13 successful nightmare, i ended up trading with some of the raid group i was in for some of the ones i needed to get a full set

You've only done 7 raids according to the stats, and only 2 NM raids, so just keep at it and eventually you'll get 'em =)

Also, the NM version of LoR has higher chances of dropping the rare arcanes.

Edited by giantconch

2 hours ago, CatalystD said:

Arcane grace really only shines when you have a full set, and it's pretty much limited to tank frames. But the effect is game changing, if you have the energy to collect a set.

This is correct. Grace is really useful but as with any Arcanes that depend on getting hit, it will shine on tanky frames, otherwise you will be dead before it activates, lol.

5 hours ago, giantconch said:

Yes, arcane grace is totally worth it... to keep farming and attempting to get.

Keep running the nightmare LoR raid and you're bound to get a full set without paying.

85 LoR total, 13 successful nightmare, i ended up trading with some of the raid group i was in for some of the ones i needed to get a full set

You've only done 7 raids according to the stats, and only 2 NM raids, so just keep at it and eventually you'll get 'em =)

Also, the NM version of LoR has higher chances of dropping the rare arcanes.

Yes a pug life a hard life.

Sometimes waited a whole day for raid. 

And sometimes when you finally got the chance.  They just suddenly quits. 

It's hard being casual

If you can get a full set to use with Inaros, you'll be essentially immortal to anything the star chart can throw at you; you'll regenerate health faster than the enemy can remove it. It's also great with chroma, since he takes a huge number of hits that do very little damage thanks to his armour. Again, you'll likely recover health faster than it's removed. For most other frames, it's generally better to not get hit in the first place. I tend to use grace on tanky frames, and victory on anything else. It's always nice to have a passive way to regenerate lost health that doesn't rely on a sentinel or changing weapons or whatever.