Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie interception - just CC?

k05h

Question

In another thread I asked what I could have done better with Frost on an sortie 3 interception map. Some ppl suggested to keep killing to a minimum.

Should sortie interception always handled by just CC?

Would you play sortie excavation the same way?

9 answers to this question

CC is cheese, killing is playing the game, simple as that.

There is nothing at all wrong with killing enemies, if they wanna complain, let them complain.

Theres also nothing wrong with a happy medium of kills and cc.

People are still trying to live in the old days of the blind spam mirage and its just sickening.

Edited by rawr1254

The problem isn't the armor scalling for me for high lvl mobs, but its their damages, their damages shouldn't change from the lvl 1 to 999, only their health and armor should increase as well as the number of mobs on the map. Or the damages should be caped to +50% max, being one shooted is annoying that is why people keep using cc frames, we have no choice ...

CC is definitely nice if you want to cheese it and being blood thirsty isn't really your thing. Personally whenever I play an interception solo, I bring an Ivara and just herd all the enemies into one spot and repeatedly put them to sleep without killing anyone. Sure you can call it cheese but it works right?

2 hours ago, clemza said:

The problem isn't the armor scalling for me for high lvl mobs, but its their damages, their damages shouldn't change from the lvl 1 to 999, only their health and armor should increase as well as the number of mobs on the map. Or the damages should be caped to +50% max, being one shooted is annoying that is why people keep using cc frames, we have no choice ...

This.

Even with insane armour there are options. There are always  mod/abilities which strips armour strip by strip.

Or just take a few seconds longer to kill each enemy, it is acceptable.

But you cant do much with oneshot. You can jump, but if you land wrongly or get tripped, then dead. You may use immunity frames, but invicible frame are bashed down as OP.