Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent Changes to credit gain

Troll_Logic

i am kinda feeling it. I'm having difficulty breaching 90 mil after going on a 10 mil transmutation spree...

i play less than 3 hours a day except weekends. Probably  less than 5 during weekends.

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

What?

Your last sentence makes 0 sense.

You earned 220k in 6 hours.

That's a week of grinding 6 hours a day and you earned 1,540,000 credits.

DE gives a Primed Fury mod for a daily tribute.

So DE gives you a free mod and after spending 42 hours grinding, you still haven't earned enough credits to max that free mod.

Just now, Noamuth said:

Ah.

220k/6 hrs at not even farming is what I'm saying.  If I was farming, I would have run other missions with higher credit rewards as well as opened more lockers, maybe even picked up a booster.

I don't know much about how large I can get with a booster but ..I think the credits nerf .. is really taking a toll on me and not only me other players too as I have been trading seen a lot of players have credits of 500 thousand not even a million or Less .. because you know like the ducats .. if they do something like a nerf they have to re-balance the amount of credits for a requirement etc etc

1 minute ago, _Rue_ said:

i am kinda feeling it. I'm having difficulty breaching 90 mil after going on a 10 mil transmutation spree...

i play less than 3 hours a day except weekends. Probably  less than 5 during weekends.

Yep Transmutation Spree is fun if you have credits XD 

Just now, _Rue_ said:

err it's only fun if you get something nice... i got... spinning needle... then realized i had 14 in stock...

500k credits the only valuable thing i got from transmuting is vulpine mask.. and that is not even that rare anymore these day

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Ah.

220k/6 hrs at not even farming is what I'm saying.  If I was farming, I would have run other missions with higher credit rewards as well as opened more lockers, maybe even picked up a booster.

I understand.  But even with a booster that's 440k.  Let's double it again for higher credit missions and that's almost a million with a booster.  In SIX hours.  That's a considerable amount of time.

Two months ago, I could have earned 3 million in that 3 hours.  I know I said over 2, but since we're really discussing this, I wanted to be clear.  Sechura could provide 500k each hour.

I don't see the recommendations for lockers.  I understand they are a source of income, but they give maybe a few hundred credits per locker.  I understand that could be a couple thousand per mission, but it takes a lot of time to open each of those closed lockers.

13 minutes ago, munchpork said:

He was saying that for  6 hours 220k credits is all he can farm .. now a primed fury needs at least 1M credits to max 

1,800,000 for a primed mod.  Almost two million. 

2 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

I've been playing the game for well over three years.  I've built a dojo and researched everything in it.  I've built and kept every weapon available.  Same with warframes, sentinels, companions and even archwings.  I've amassed a considerable inventory of mods, weapons, blueprints, prime parts, and just about everything else.

Yet, DE has made a change that completely cripples me and makes the game, as a whole, almost unplayable.

What did they change?

The credit nerf.

Like everyone else, I was upset about the change in credits rewarded.  But, while annoyed, I didn't think it would be that impactful.

I was wrong.  Incredibly wrong.  The impact of the change has hit me like a train.

First, a little history on my credit situation.  I've always stayed around a few million credits.  I'll go to three million credits or so, spend it, and have to buy a booster and credit farm.  Credit farming doesn't just mean Sechura.  I would do any quick capture, exterminate, sabotage or similar mission that had a reward at 12k or 14k.  I realize I may be more spending credits more than most, so I've been purchasing the credit boosters.  A lot.  At 80 plat per week, they aren't cheap but since I need the credits, I've been buying them.  I've probably purchased close to 16 to 20 this year.  I don't mind buying them because the credit boosters allow me to maximize the time I spend in the game.

Like most people, I was thrilled when I heard that 30 day boosters were going to be available in SotR.  After all, I'm already spending 80p a week, so 200 for 30 days would save me money.  When SotR was released, I noticed the credit nerf.  I bought a 30 day credit booster and played as normal.

After a few weeks,  I really noticed the nerf.  Now Sechura gives 30k WITH a booster.  That is barely more than Sechura used to be with without a booster.  The sorties which I used to rely on for credits have been nerfed as well.  I'm doing random missions now and I'm seeing 7k credits WITH a booster.  WITH A BOOSTER.  I've been playing for over a week and I'm barely making any credits.  Again, WITH a booster.  Once this 30 day booster runs out, I'll have to buy another.  The void used to be a way to credit farm as well.  Burn keys for item and credits.  Now that's gone.

Now, finally to the point of this and how DE is pushing me out of the game.  I understand there are two truths to DE making the credit nerf.

1)  I am not DE's target.  I generally own everything in the game I can & I am about self-sufficient in the game.  In other words, I don't have to spend real money now even though I've spent quite a bit in the past.

2)  DE wants people to play the game more.  Actually play more missions, not just spend more time in warframe.

Credits are needed.  Millions of credits.  Tens of millions.  Buy a primed mod?  There's a million gone.  Max that mod?  1.8 million credits.  100k for a power core.  Building items?  More credits gone.  Snagging a rare mod?  Gonna have to pay hundreds of thousands in credit tax as well when you sell it.  Visiting Baro?  Hundreds of thousands of credits per item gone again.

The problem is generating these credits.  Right now, the ONLY option is to ALWAYS have a credit booster equipped and that is barely better than the way warframe used to be.  I can't imagine the pitiful amount of credits people are generating without a booster.

DE, please restore credit rewards the way they used to be.  Right now, unless I daily spend hours in the game WITH a booster I simply can't generate the minimum credits needed to actually play the game.  Again, I CAN NOT generate the credits needed to play the game even with a booster.

I know I am not alone in this situation.

There's definitely been a change, apparently DE has said it's a bug that they're working on?

However, that being said. I'm still making half a million a day which is more than enough for me.

But yeah, I have a booster from prime access.

Possible cash grab rather than a bug?

Edited by Master-Nachash

Hmmm.  I haven't run into this issue.  I do have a lot of credits stockpiled from running raids daily for a while.  But i haven't noticed any real decrease in the amount taht i have gotten,  For example.  I ran a capture on Sedna and got 40k Mission reward.  a DSD on Phobes and got 20k.  No booster.  Just the standard reward.  Now the Phobes DSD says it gives 8k so i'm not sure whether the Mission or the Screen was bugged for me.

Just now, Terror-Of-Death said:

Oh yeah, sorties is about 100k for me. Add that to the total aside from raids, I'm not really worrying about credits.

it's 100k. used to be more. DS used to give 40k with boosters, more with a full team. We also used to get lots of credits from voids.

if u play on dally base... and u make plan what stuff u need,,,, u will  never have problems with credits.. i rekt 3 milion credits on transmute in one day leave self on 10k credits bought  credit booster and made 3 milion in 2 day...

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

if u play on dally base... and u make plan what stuff u need,,,, u will  never have problems with credits.. i rekt 3 milion credits on transmute in one day leave self on 10k credits bought  credit booster and made 3 milion in 2 day...

I realize that the credit nerf can be solved with time & a booster.  If a player is willing to burn hours upon hours upon hours then that player can earn enough depending on what the player needs the credits for.  I mentioned I want to max my 3 primed bane mods.  That's almost 3 million credits I need to max them from level 9 each.  I understand 3 million credits is not a problem if I want to throw Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the problem.

But I don't want to throw three days at the problem.

I want DE to realize that is the predicament they are putting their players into.  Burn considerable amount of time with a booster for basic credit needs.

Edited by Troll_Logic

1 minute ago, Troll_Logic said:

I realize that the credit nerf can be solved with time & a booster.  If a player is willing to burn hours upon hours upon hours then that player can earn enough depending on what the player needs the credits for.  I mentioned I want to max my 3 primed bane mods.  That's almost 3 million credits I need.  I understand 3 million credits is not a problem if I want to throw Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the problem.

But I don't want to throw three days at the problem.

I want DE to realize that is the predicament they are putting their players into.  Burn considerable amount of time with a booster for basic credit needs.

u can maximize gain vauban nekros effigy chroma 1 speed nova...nekros with max range.. and i garant u u can get 1 milion day even more use  credit booster too

Just now, ashrah said:

u can maximize gain vauban nekros effigy chroma 1 speed nova...nekros with max range.. and i garant u u can get 1 milion day even more use  credit booster too

I've done the effigy strategy.  It worked ok.  On Sechura would give 60k~64k instead of the 50k normal (booth boosted).  And that's with EVERYONE on board and getting the exact right team.  So doing the effgy now gives 40k?  Get the wrong player and it's back to 30k.  30k boosted.  So now the problem is getting the right players EVERY DAY over and over again for a 20% boost.

Getting a million credits now is not the issue.  The issue is the time required.  Two months ago, I could do the sorties, burn an hour in Sechura, do a few void missions with friends and I'd have almost a million credits.  That can't happen now.  

By severely nerfing credit rewards, DE has severely upped the time requirement to earn the same amount of credits per day.

3 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

DE I REALLY don't appreciate you editing my title.  I didn't use any insults in the title, not was I incendiary.  

DE you are literally pushing me out of the game by nerfing the credits.  This post is more than just a comment on "the recent changes to credit gain."

Not cool DE.  Not cool.

This S#&$ right here is what really pisses me off. I've had many comments edited, without edit notes, so it seems like it's the OP I typed . They weren't toxic nor did they violate DE's ToS; they were pointing out problems in a constructive way with suggestions and DE turned them into praise threads. That's just plain dirty and makes people distrust the devs and it's not like people need more reasons to distrust DE. I don't think DE realizes how slippery of a slope they're on. New players might not know what I'm talking about, but I'm sure the diminishing veterans do.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517
Mobile issues