Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

LoR

--UL--NightBlade_NB

Question

9 answers to this question

If you want to do LoR, it would probably be best to watch some YouTube videos on how it is done. Mogamu has one  you can check out here:

Spoiler

Watch as many as you can and then, if you have a clan, try running it with your clanmates or friends. They'll be a lot more forgiving if you mess up and they can help walk you through it as well.

You're experienced when:

1. You know exactly what the team has to do at each stage of the Raid.

2. You are capable of playing at least one frame without guidance, meaning you won't be asking questions such as "what do I do as Vauban", or "how do I build Loki for this".

Edited by DeltaPhantom

I wish there was a better answer to this question, but there isn't one... Some people like to claim you become "experienced" at a certain mastery rank, but that's just a measure of how many items you've leveled to max which can be meaningless is some cases.

Other people will say it's when you're good at Raids, when you're able to easily do Sorties, when you can handle "high" (whatever their definition of that is) levels, or endless content past a certain time frame. Really, it all depends on your definition of "experienced", because no one in this game, not Guides of the Lotus, or DE Staff, or youtubers, know everything. No one can, even if they are competent at everything the game has to offer at this point.

The best advice I can give you is to not worry about a label like being experienced and just learn and enjoy the game. The people who really matter aren't going to care about that kind of thing anyway, and pretty soon you'll learn enough you won't be worried about if you're "experienced" or not. Just remember to be adaptable and to always keep learning and you'll be fine ^-^

If you ever have any questions or need any help, feel free to add me in game and I'll do whatever I can to teach you.

Edited by Jeahanne

As a kirito hater i want just to tell you Never...

But as a senior Tenno, i can't don't help you.

The Experience come when you think you Know everystep to do, you have to feel it.

When you can lead/help other Tenno, in that moment you are done.

You're experienced when you can be trusted to stand on the appropriate button at the appropriate time, without anyone prompting you to do so. At a basic level, that's all there is to it.

Filling specific roles will require a bit more understanding and practice, but once you've done LoR a few times, it's really not that complicated.

You will obtain knowledge to walk of the game, if you are someone curious soon learned to play. When the LOR, is a raid you do with a number of people, I recommend you watch videos before the raid, so you avoid certain Inquire that can be answered before starting the match.

"Experience" is subjective depending on the host. Some definition of experience means you are able to do the raid with your eyes close and some just require that you had previous experience with that particular raid. My take on LoR is that mostly I just need a 4th person that can keep up. Every step is doable with a 3 men squad (except 2nd phase button puzzle). The 4th member is there to be a "raid starter".