Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Mockup Based On Tangerine's

CoreyAK47

Wow that looks AMAZING. Very cool design and aesthetic.

One thing, though: I think the area around the reticule should be free of text and clutter. Sadly I have no suggestions how to improve it myself, but having a clip counter/weapon name right in the center seems like it would be distracting.

A suggestion I do have is to segment the energy bar like how hyper meter works in fighting games. Since all skills cost energy in increments of 25, the bar should be segmented in 25-energy blocks which highlight when they're full. That way you can just see out of the corner of your eye when you have enough energy to use skills.

wow, i love the 3d like hud, allso can you make a mini map toggle to 2x bigger then the orignal size?

I like the new chat-box variant, although the best part about it would be it not disappearing and reappearing every 30 seconds.

indeed, i got the glitch where my chat box is not in the bottom left, more like middle left, i got to move it every time i go in a game!

would be awesome if the hud setup was modular.

have all these options, but you can turn off and on and adjust opacity/colour of what you want.

also... love the clip counter, something i want BADLY... just needs to be more transparent.

what i think might work and be a little less distracting/obtrusive is if you have the bar that appears at the moment when you reload as your clip counter, so its full, then runs down and as it reaches a percent of ammo left (like 10 or 15%) then changes colour to a red or orange. then when u hit reload, it just fills up again

Edited by Snake_Eyess

wow, i love the 3d like hud, allso can you make a mini map toggle to 2x bigger then the orignal size?

indeed, i got the glitch where my chat box is not in the bottom left, more like middle left, i got to move it every time i go in a game!

Change your resolution.  Should fix that. 

looks great, 3D colorized looks the best - though i think the weapon information is a little too 3D ;) customizing the angle is a fine fix.

mostly being able to reposition elements would be good for me. i don't like the placement of a few of these elements, but they look nice. 

I'm all for it, so long as the chat still hides when it's not being used. :P (I know it would anyways)

Love the 3D one especially, especially the colored. What would be great is if we could not only have a size and transparency adjustment, but also a hue adjustment too so we can change it if we want.

too much crap IMO.  I like the gameplay to be immersive - I want to see the environment as much as possible.  I like all the information you have packed in but I would want to see it in a much more minimalist approach.

too much crap IMO.  I like the gameplay to be immersive - I want to see the environment as much as possible.  I like all the information you have packed in but I would want to see it in a much more minimalist approach.

That's why it should be fully customisable, otherwise its brilliant. You could turn off most of it or make it smaller, someone else might just keep everything on. Just like those damn floating damage numbers, I couldn't care less how much damage I'm doing, but some do care apparently. The more options, the better, always.

That's why it should be fully customisable, otherwise its brilliant. You could turn off most of it or make it smaller, someone else might just keep everything on. Just like those damn floating damage numbers, I couldn't care less how much damage I'm doing, but some do care apparently. The more options, the better, always.

presumingly that in the future we'll know numerically how much health / shields some enemy has, i'll definitely want to have damage numbers on. even just seeing the different elementals and seeing any crits is good knowledge. 

but yes, as always, customization is the way to go. just as every soldier sets up his/her equipment a little bit differently, every Tenno should be able to have his/her equipment set up as they please.

In my opinion, the current scheme of the UI is not fully immersive. First view is in third person, minor but still a point to note. Next is that the UI is solid (ammo bar and what not) when it can be displayed holographically or very lightly.

The whole HUD is very minimalistic but at the same time crude. If it were clean and minimalistic it can be way better than its current form. How can it be better? Remove all borders current, make lines less straight and health bar be slightly lighter. Which is overall like the original post hud.

The hud can be clean by removing/untoggle alert and just untoggle the team health and chat box. The drop list can also fade away after awhile and it is much more clearer to the history of drops which is much better than the item message at the bottom of the screen. Overall the above hud, if applied with what is there currently in game with additional bindings would be more immersive.

Edited by Jacate