Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Story Behind Your Name

DawnThade

funny story that, well you see...

Spoiler

Old friend got me to play the game, wasn't really feeling like making an account for it so I just made words and those were the ones that came to mind. 

Waaay back when, around 10 years ago, I was often seen using the name Phantom. This name was not unique enough. I liked the idea of going by Delta, but it too, was not unique enough. I don't remember when, but one day I mashed the two together and went with it.

Anyone who talks to me on TeamSpeak or Discord has seen the other name I go by. That one has a much longer and slightly more colorful history, but it's classified. :clem:

Edited by DeltaPhantom

I didn't put too much thought on my name tbh, I'm a Saint Seiya fan & one of my favorite character is one called Gemini Saga and considering that my star sign is Gemini I decided to use that as part of my name. As for the "Kuro" part, I don't really have something for that, I just like that word for a name.

2 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

My IRL best friend and I used to go bear hunting all the time in RDR, because the multiplayer spawns in that game were... A little wonky, sometimes after you killed a few, one would spawn about 3 feet behind you, and death by surprise bear mauling. We also played a lot of Halo, and I always wanted a name that made the kill feed look funny, "A Frikn Grizzly killed you" and my name was born. I've had this name for going on 6 years, I've adopted the moniker of "Grizzly" and I don't plan on changing it ever again.

38 minutes ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

I guess because Mr.Toast was already taken, so I chose the next best thing.

You two has the best names. Periode. xD

The story behind my name i don't really remember. Tbh i just think it came to me xD. Had to create a character in a game called "Tales of Pirates" i think and it sounded okay so i've kept it ever since and everyone online knows me by it.

I think.. that's the story. So long since i made it

I've gone by azrael online for a long time, I'm not really sure why. I just picked it, I guess. I usually go by az, actually. But azrael was taken, and so was a couple of other variations. Thus: I ended up with Lord_azrael. The only problem with this is that people keep calling me "lord" instead of azrael. Don't get me wrong, it's kinda neat when people say "hello lord" in reference to me, but overall I think I'd prefer it if people called me what I actually tried to make my name.  :)

Now, if I try to write "@azrael" I don't see anybody just named azrael, they all have something after, I wonder if I could change mine now...

My name came about as an amalgamation of the name Jinkai, which I went by in my first mmo, FFXI. That name usually getting swooped up before I could use it led me to this one, which I just recently learned is the Malaysian word for Shop, which is weird.

I am open for business though.

my username is the one i use for most games, it was inspired by the old youtube videos zombie happy fun time, forgot what i wanted orignally but it was to long for the limit, so it eventually turned into funtimehippie.

Edited by funtimehippie

My name is robertgk2017

Robert is my name.

gk was just from me smashing my head against my keyboard to get some random letters.

and 2017 was the year i was born.  I came back in time to change history by becoming an official warframe fan channel of the same name.  

youtube.com/robertgk2017

Edited by robertgk2017

Well, mine is an old Sonic "OC" name that I used when I was 12.
I still use it because I don't have anything better to use, it's simple to write and simple to read and as a reminder of my sins as someone that made a totally original character and why the series isn't taken serious in these days. Basically a scar to remember a bad thing and prevent me from doing it again.
Nothing special...

The story of my name is rather long but will try to shorten it=P

Start with how I made my character in second life  getting nominated for emo rewards few years in row I went with that. One day when I was making a new character in lord of the ring I tried to come up with a new name. Decide to go with the emo thing so was sitting thinking awile where to take it then it hit me  Demolition.  Just remove the D and you get Emolition that I took and for me would mean  destroyer of emotion.  That how my name came about many years ago.

2 minutes ago, -Mandalorian-Tenno- said:

I love Star Trek! of course!

and in it, when Darth Gandalf quoted: "I have made the Blue Eyes White Dragon as my Horcrux, you'll never be the Romeo to my Juliet!" I just fell in-love!

Was that the scene with Luke Starkiller after he becomes a Viper pilot aboard the Galactica?

Edited by DeltaPhantom

StolenLife - why this nickname?

Firstly, i want choose my habitual nickname - Cyborg, but it was occupied. Another variant contains sitename. It seems as the advertising site, imho.

But one idea sounded loudly in my head - why not to take this nickname. It sounds interesting. Good to remember.

Maybe i real stole someone life and become darkness :)

Edited by StolenLife

Pikachu+Burrito = Burritochu. I think the name came about when I was staying at a friend's house and we were talking about food and Pokemon and for some reason we combined the two. Depending on the game there's also the title of "Warmaster" added in front.

1 minute ago, DeltaPhantom said:

Was that the scene with Luke Starkiller after he becomes a Viper pilot aboard the Galactica?

nah that was before Jabba the Zod made contact with the Great Sandworm of Arrakis through a boom tube by Larry the Cable Guy. but right after Tony Stark made a rousing speech on the battle of the bastards, you should watch that scene again, Professor Oak was amazing back there with his Beyblades.