Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Pokémon?

(PSN)JaysInc_

So to any of my Pokémon trainers, who was your favorite Pokémon?

H8R51QC.png

Hands down Luxray has to be one of my favorite Pokémon, from overall appearance, cries, moveset in Gen 4 (Pokémon Platinum), he was what my main team comprised of beating all the gym leaders, Elite Four, and champions.

So who is your favorite Pokémon?

Edited by (PS4)JaysInc_

IMG_2288.PNG

"Hey! How about we update this Pokemon to have one of the very best defensive typing in the entire game, make it really tanky in Mega on top of that."

"Alright, how about its damage output?"

"Hmm...I know lets give this complete wall of a Pokemon the highest possible attack as well by giving the Mega Huge Power!"

"Bill. You're a genius."

Like damn, I know competitive balance is not priority with Gamefreak but someone had to of realized just how absurd Mega Mawile is. She just wound up completely replacing my starter in ORAS once I nabbed her Mega Stone.

And she is adorable

Edited by -FV-Metheria

3 hours ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Ciccino <3

Cause the hidden passive: Skill-Link

http://pokemondb.net/ability/skill-link

Take down every pokémon with 1 skill.

I guess you haven't heard of mega heracross. When mega-evolved, heracross gets a lot more powerful and gets the ability skill-link. Reaaally powerful.

Of course if you haven't played Pokemon since X and Y then mega-evolutions will make no sense to you

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.

First Gen: Sandslash and Flareon.

Second Gen: Cyndaquil for general "I want to hug you". Skarmory for just being cool.

Third Gen: Salamence, Metagross, Aggron and Absol.

Fourth Gen: Empoleon, Gallade, Glaceon

Fifth Gen: Litwick line.

Sixth Gen: Greninja, surprisingly. Fennekin line also gets honorary mention.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:57 PM, (PS4)mr_chainsaw555 said:

dilibird (or was it delibird?): the wabbajack of pokemon

Loved Delibird once I figured out breeding so it wouldn't get stuck with only one move.

15 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Gen 1: Prob pikachu. I didn't have red or blue on my old brick gameboy, and i started on yellow.

Gen 2:

wabbaba

You should have just gotten a Jolteon. I also started with Yellow and I always hated how it tried to stick with the anyma/anima/anime(whatever) with not allowing it to evolve to the obviously better Raichu.

Also: http://kbhgames.com/pokemon-ash-gray/ for Up to Orange Islands experience.

Since I just discovered Fan games.

Fav Fakemon:

Image result for orchynxorchynx

Edited by OverlordMcGeek
added name