Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuri Skin Refund/Repurchase - UNCLEAR ADVERTISING

Modge

Question

So I bought the Asari Skin. Looking at the "preview" of it, I'm presented with this image, clearly showing the Syandana in it. So of course, in my eagerness to become a nice, paying customer, I clicked buy, with no hint that I wouldn't be receiving the Syandana as well! (I was under the impression that the "collection" only added weapon skins)

Now that I'm wiser, I'd like to know how to get a refund of the first purchase, so I can at least get the full version that was, as the above image hinted, advertised. Because I'm not really a fan of having to pay an extra 225 platinum for the rest of it, especially since I paid 165 plat for a third of it! Hell, I'll even accept throwing the extra 60 plat at DE and just getting the other two from that, weapon skin and all.

But I think we can all agree, tripping up eager players like that is just poor sport. Could anyone help me out with this?

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

Not sure if it's intentional or not, but seems like the arms only come out on Nova - as a YouTuber has tested it out on other frames and the extra arms fail to come out when an ability is cast.

Can anyone else confirm this?

As said above, the arms have always been attached to the skin, not the Syandana. It only works when Nova or Nova Prime have the skin on.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

Not sure if it's intentional or not, but seems like the arms only come out on Nova - as a YouTuber has tested it out on other frames and the extra arms fail to come out when an ability is cast.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Yes...it's a theme for Nova, so it would make sense that the arms are attached to the skin and not the syandana.

You are an idiot. It says "This item is part of a bundle" If you are dumb enough not to click on the bundle and see the Syndana was there, then that's your fault. Please refrain from being so ignorant in the future.

In addition your proof of misleading information fails to show the back of the frame. Where the Syndana goes in the first place. So on the off chance you are also dumb enough to have thought that the Arms were the Syndana, that's again your fault for not actually looking at the preview. Or the Bundle Link. That was added to avoid this type of thing.

Edited by corporatePaladin
a few spelling errors

15 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Send a ticket to Support

Btw, the arms are part of the skin and these shine when casting a skill. The syandana adds nothing but something like a small voodoo doll on your back 

Oh, is that so? Alright, I just tested that now, you're right... many of our clanmates were under the impression the arms would be with the Syandana, buying the whole set with the intention of having a many-armed Trinity or something. Unless the current situation you're describing could be a bug? We gotta have DE set the record straight for this...

4 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

Jesus Christ dude... Calm down.

Thanks JSharpie. I can admit I feel foolish for making the error in the first place, but that was sort of uncalled for from cP there. One could guarantee that everyone reading this post has made some kind of mistake recently, minor or otherwise. Just a part of being human, right? No need to tear into someone like that. :/

But yeah, thanks for helping me clear this Nova thing up, guys! :)

22 minutes ago, Modge said:

Thanks JSharpie. I can admit I feel foolish for making the error in the first place, but that was sort of uncalled for from cP there. One could guarantee that everyone reading this post has made some kind of mistake recently, minor or otherwise. Just a part of being human, right? No need to tear into someone like that. :/

But yeah, thanks for helping me clear this Nova thing up, guys! :)

You might want to edit the topic to prevent more 'non-reply-reading' people from going on and on about how wrong you are. I mean, it's in the Popular Topics window already.

Yeah, the lesson here is as a customer, read the advertising and packaging details clearly. Turn the box over, under, inside out. Read all product reviews.

Otherwise, you make assumptions that lead to friction with customer service/support, and with fellow customers.

But yes, we're all human.

Cheers.

39 minutes ago, corporatePaladin said:

You are an idiot. It says "This item is part of a bundle" If you are dumb enough not to click on the bundle and see the Syndana was there, then that's your fault. Please refrain from being so ignorant in the future.

In addition your proof of misleading information fails to show the back of the frame. Where the Syndana goes in the first place. So on the off chance you are also dumb enough to have thought that the Arms were the Syndana, that's again your fault for not actually looking at the preview. Or the Bundle Link. That was added to avoid this type of thing.

So rude, wow. Please learn some respect. 

Sorry Modge, this was on us:

yYZHDj4.png