Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to ride your own war!~ No joke

-Grizzlye-

When you see something you believe is in the wrong part of the forums, instead of complaining about it to the OP; don't waste your time, go on about your day, and maybe hope a Moderator will move it. If it goes unnoticed, what's the big deal anyway? It's not all that easy to see the "Off topic" option in the main screen in the first place.

anywho, this is hilarious but I think it's something to do with the holstering choices you get now? I mean, you're in a relay so it IS his War. I haven't been able to play so I can't tell you if it's a bug with the holstering options or if he did it on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Kappa64 said:

How is that any different than what I said?

"What is there to be discussed here?" Implying you're asking if this post is really worth a discussion.

"Should this be discussed here?" Implying you're asking if they think this is the right place to post something you believe could hold no discussion. 

3 minutes ago, -MortisThorne- said:

"What is there to be discussed here?" Implying you're asking if this post is really worth a discussion.

"Should this be discussed here?" Implying you're asking if they think this is the right place to post something you believe could hold no discussion. 

All that does is change it to a yes or no question, pal. I don't see why you're so upset about this. The guy has almost 400 posts, so the chances of him not knowing where off topic is seems unlikely.

4 minutes ago, Kappa64 said:

All that does is change it to a yes or no question, pal. I don't see why you're so upset about this. The guy has almost 400 posts, so the chances of him not knowing where off topic is seems unlikely.

Who is upset? I just answered your question. You seemed more bothered by this post than I am bothered by you.

2 hours ago, Kappa64 said:

No it doesn't.  The first implies that this discussion is pointless.  The second implies that the post might not be in the right section. 

Totally different.  Not just yes or no.

8 hours ago, Kappa64 said:

*pats on head*!Silly kappa that's not how logic works. That means is it worthy of discussion vs is this the right place to discuss it. I hope I clarified that correctly.

17 hours ago, Jeffrey94 said:

Riding Stalker's great big War?

Man, that totally doesn't sound like innuendo

Glad i wasnt the only one who went in that direction.

12 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

And then I'm over here, looking at OP's name, being like "there can be only one."

2056961-1457246740802-DEATHBATTLELarge.j