The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[spoiler maybe]Why don't the operators play with pets

Endorphinz

How come the operators themselves don't play with their kubrow/kavat? I know before, the warframes had to be the ones to interact with the pets, because they came out before the Second Dream and there was no operators yet. But now that a lot of us have our human kid thing on board, I think it would be the cutest thing in the world to like, have an option to have their kubrow or kavat lay on their lap. Or somethin.

15 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Because they need to sit in the chair to control the frame. If we are walking around as the Warframe, the operator can't be playing with the kubrow. You can't be in two places at once.

True. Although I hope that after the War Within we will be able to walk around as the operators, which opens a whole new dimension of petting.

40 minutes ago, Genitive said:

True. Although I hope that after the War Within we will be able to walk around as the operators, which opens a whole new dimension of petting.

So much yes! I NEED to walk around as my qt pi operator. 

5 hours ago, Jicematoro said:

Aren't the Tenno children too unstable to come in contact with Organic life? Like, I'm pretty sure the Tenno would end up killing or crippling the Kubrow/Kavat if he/she were to touch it.

Damn is that for real? That would really suck.

I know the Tenno have to stay in their chair thingy, but it would be cute to have a cat on their lap when they're not fighting. How many of you people here have a cat that gets in your lap while you're at the computer?

1 hour ago, Endorphinz said:

Damn is that for real? That would really suck.

I know the Tenno have to stay in their chair thingy, but it would be cute to have a cat on their lap when they're not fighting. How many of you people here have a cat that gets in your lap while you're at the computer?

My cat jumps at my desk then look into my eyes to feed em while Satan laughs from a distance,  no my cat down jump on my lap... he climbs on my face

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, QuiQuQa said:

Because they haven't add animations for that,  there's no lore reason,  only a technical thing

They even said it in last devstream

This ^ Same goes for operators on relay as well. Both will happen in the coming near future when its done.