Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 hours ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

That's like hoping Donald Trump becomes less of an imbecile.

Donald Trump is not an imbecile, though. He's a reasonably smart guy who finds it useful to seem like an ignorant, belligerent asshat, and the shame is that it's working.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna go ask some questions about Operators!

2 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Donald Trump is not an imbecile, though. He's a reasonably smart guy who finds it useful to seem like an ignorant, belligerent asshat, and the shame is that it's working.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna go ask some questions about Operators!

im voting...deadpool for president  

and im just hoping more dev on console tennogen ...

15 hours ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

He uses the same language as a 4th grader......

And the American people still give him votes shows how stupid they are. He's a smart person acting dumb because it works well with what he's currently doing. Smarts aren't simple as that some people hide them if I gives an advantage.

3 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

And the American people still give him votes shows how stupid they are. He's a smart person acting dumb because it works well with what he's currently doing. Smarts aren't simple as that some people hide them if I gives an advantage.

He's a crafty piece of work, is that Trump.

54 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

He's a crafty piece of work, is that Trump.

Maybe DE will give us Umbra Trump. 

Power list:

1. Patriot

Bring forth the spirit of 'Murica to completely befuddle your enemies opening them up to finishers. 

Note: The strength and duration of this ability is affected by ignorance mods.

2. Wads of Cash

Turn enemies to your side by throwing them gigantic piles of credits. 

Note: This ability is affected by how many credits you have in your account. Bigger credits means more enemies turn to your side. This ability will cost 1 million creds per use.

3. Nuke 'em.

Rain down some freedom on these filthy Grineer criminals.

Note: This is a simple press-4-to-win ability. It's damage scales with your own ignorance.

4. Keep 'em out.

Erect a wall of immense size that stops all enemies in their tracks, giving you time to recover. 

Note: This wall is invincible. No strength mods are required. Just mod for duration.

In all seriousness, let's get back on the original subject. U19 UMBRA HYPE!!!

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

Okay I stand corrected. They DID say something. I'm pretty much convinced Umbra is in U19. Rebecca going "If we had told you about what the Tenno were before the Second Dream, you'd have been disappointed".

That screams U19 for me.

Steve also said they are taking the chance to use Umbra to broaden the lore and explain Warframes, if i heard correctly.

4 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Steve also said they are taking the chance to use Umbra to broaden the lore and explain Warframes, if i heard correctly.

yep, steve said its going to bring more the games lore as a whole , not just umbras part but explain other stuff? 

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

Okay I stand corrected. They DID say something. I'm pretty much convinced Umbra is in U19. Rebecca going "If we had told you about what the Tenno were before the Second Dream, you'd have been disappointed".

That screams U19 for me.

i dont think umbras will be u19  as they said there already is so much on that build they are talking of removing some content from it, but that may be in part to why its so big? 

Umbra is not going to be exactly what people expect, it's going to (annoy/disappoint/discomfort?) some people, it's not going to be a case of "Umbra is in the game, go get those blueprints."

Hot diggity damn, I'm all about upsetting people's headcanons.

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

That screams U19 for me.

It Better, this excuse has gone long enough, so 2nd Dream stuff?, sounds scary, cuz they where afraid how 2nd Dream whuold do, on people. 

Edited by LegionCynex

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yep, steve said its going to bring more the games lore as a whole , not just umbras part but explain other stuff? 

i dont think umbras will be u19  as they said there already is so much on that build they are talking of removing some content from it, but that may be in part to why its so big? 

But the main chunk of U19 will be the War Within quest. I think Umbra is definitely going to be a main part of it.

5 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Umbra is not going to be exactly what people expect, it's going to (annoy/disappoint/discomfort?) some people, it's not going to be a case of "Umbra is in the game, go get those blueprints."

This has me very interested. Would be kinda cool if it involved doing something with a specific frame to 'evolve' it into an Umbra?