Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

1 hour ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

Well, they said he's coming "sort of soon". We got 19 this week, pt 2 in another couple weeks then around tennocon pt 3. If he ain't released by pt 3, then "sort of soon" my &#!. I don't consider anything later than that as "sort of soon".

Pretty confident that Umbra is coming with The War Within. Because it's the only system that's been discussed not released yet, so...

29 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Pretty confident that Umbra is coming with The War Within. Because it's the only system that's been discussed not released yet, so...

thats part 3 of u19 updates 

Part I: Lunaro
Part one will be called LUNARO. This team sport promises to reinvigorate the Conclave for those Tenno that didn’t have a taste for Tenno blood. We are releasing Lunaro later this week on PC! 

Part II: Specters of the Rail
Part two will be called SPECTERS OF THE RAIL. This is the Solar Map 3.0 update and we’re planning for release just a couple weeks after Lunaro. It’s why I wake up in a cold sweat most nights. This update contains a redesigned navigation system, a redesign of the Void/Key system (your collection still matters, earning wll be a bit different but there is no 'content lock out'), Kavats and a few interesting surprises for old and new Tenno alike. Pray for me.

Part III: War Within
Part three will be called WAR WITHIN. This update will be dropped in and around TennoCon and contain our next ambitious cinematic quest. We’re excited for Tenno to face up against the Grineer Queens, learning more of their mysterious past… but be warned: as in the Second Dream, we intend to grow and alter the game mechanics in surprising ways with War Within. We want to surprise and delight you.
THANKS FOR READING"

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

Also , btw Mako if Umbra is in U19 , shouldn't be something happen to stahp spewlers from console and umbra stuffs ( dunno why i went cancerous mode lel )

supposedly per steve 

If you’re one of our beloved console Tenno, our hope is this this staging will also see new features making it your way sooner and with the quality benefits of iteration we do with our PC Tenno.

if not they usually add spoilers to topics to prevent it 

War within = Umbra

we intend to grow and alter the game mechanics in surprising ways with War Within. We want to surprise and delight you.

DE says, Umbra will get a personnal quest and a new mechanics gameplay.